Pretty girls dont smoke, nor do they kiss other guys.

After talking to Johnny for a while, you realized you needed to get to class. Fixing up Johnny in the girl's bathroom made you have that same feeling of how you feel for him in the first place. He looked at you that he actually trusted you, that he fell soft for you. Leaving for class, you sat down in your seat. No one asked nor cared where you were, which is good. Then this girl with curly brown hair walks in, her name was Diane Belljum or something. Her last name sounded stupid.

She also is a huge asshole, for example, when she walked to her seat she hit your shoulder with her book bag and didn't apologize for it. She then tripped you when you went to sharpen your pencil. With that, you shanked her in the shoulder with your pencil, luckily she did't say anything. Just grunted in anger.

School ended, you walked out to see your dad in gunglasses and honking his horn at you. You saw Dallys car behind his, you eyed him andsaw that he already was looking at you. He smirked at you and winked, you rolled your eyes in response and got into your dads car. Throwing your book bag in the back seat and got to the front seat.

Once home, your parents swooned over each other in the living room, this time you left the house. You couldn't handle this bullshit.

Walking around the nice neighborhood, you saw men in suits waving at you and tilting his head at you as a hello. Old women in layers and layer of makeup walking around the streets with their furry coats and fuzzy small dogs that barked at you once you appeared in their frame. Reaching the end of south-side, you look down at your feet and look to the block where the greasers lived. Where you used to live as one. You took the skinner from your pocket, looking at it, you saw dried up blood on the end of the blade next to the handle, where the creavases are.

You had that urge that everyone has to kill someone once with a weapon of high power towards a person. Pushing it away, you walked across the street and walked over by the other side. You had your head down so that people won't notice you, stopping, you saw the same pavement that you walked on the day you went to the Curtis house to tell eveyone that you're moving to the south side. You could've stayed a greaser, you just didn't want to live that dirty life of fighing. You didn't want to be scum.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, turned your focus to the person. Shit shit shit, it was Darry.

"Hey, you good missy? I saw you just stop in the middle of the sidewalk and look down, did you not hear me calling out to you?" He said, how did he not realize it's you?

"And whats a girl like you over here, huh? You look like a west-side folk." He said.

"Oh well, I was just on a walk and I stumbled over here." You said, more in a softer, more feminine voice.

"Well, you stay aware of you're surroundings doll, this aint like the west side. " He said.

"Whats your name, little lady?" He said, shit think quick.

"Candice, Candice Miller, but my friends call me blondie for my hair. You?" You said, putting your hand out for him to shake.

"Darrel, Darrel Curtis. People just call me Darry though." He said taking your hand.

"Nice to meet you Darry." You said smiling.

"Nice to see ya Candy. See you arround." Darry said while walking over to his car and driving away.

You now live the life as Candice Miller, you don't know how fullish everyone is, but it might work if Darry bought it. You continued to your old house, looking at it up and down. You then walked to far that you reached bucks, you wanted to go in, but sense its a bar they might not let you in. And you also didn't know if it was open. You pulled on the door and saw that it was open, Buck looked at you while using a white rag to clean a whisky glass.