Why are you acting like this?

I hope for this chapter sounds more like Dallas heheh--

----

Once you both reached your front door, you saw your dad peaking through the window upstairs.

"Thank you Dallas, for walking me home, it was fun talking to you." You said, smiling to him, he smiled back.

"Yeah, no problem baby, I'll see you around, kiddo." He said, you opened your front door and felt Dallas walk back to you. You felt his palm go to your cheek, he kissed you, pushing away. You gave him a what the fuck look, he looked at you cluelessly.

"Blondie I-" He said.

"Dallas, I have a boyfriend, why would you kiss me?" You said, tilting your head.

"I- Ah, I don't know, it just felt right." He said.

"Whatever, I'm not gonna tell Bob just so that he doesn't try anything with you." You said, stepping into the house looking back, meeting eye to eye with pleading ones.

Walking fully into the house, you shut the door, walking into the kitchen, seeing Charlotte leaning against the kitchen countertop. Holding a bottle of the nice whisky while smoking.

"Charlotte, is everything alright?" You said, walking over to her and laying a hand on her shoulder while trying to make eye contact with her.

"I don't want to lie to your face, my darling, your father wants children from me." She says, her legs growing weak from sadness.

"I don't see how that's a terrible thing to where you would be in such a state like this."You said.

"I don't want children, I don't want to give birth! I am far too old, I dare have children now, I'll be risking my life."She said. You patted her shoulder and hugged her from behind.

"Oh Charlotte, I'm sure my father will understand if that's not what you wish from him, don't be fooled. My father is truely an understanding and very kind man." You said. Reasuring her over and over again, her and your father sorted things out.