Day idk

am i back??? maybeee let's see how much love this get

a week later... (gonna start doing time jumps so i dont have to post so many fillers)

"why you cant just stay with meee" I whined slurring my words. Me and mike have been seeing eachother for days straight. I've really been getting attached to him. We went to club tonight and boy did we have a time. He was now dropping me off home when i really wanted him to come spend the night. My drunk ass need some sex and i'm tryna see what big mike all about.

"Cause you drunk and i already know what you on" he laughed but i didn't find anything funny. "what are you talking about i just want some company" I played clueless to his accusation. He was seeing right through my little act. "You drunk and im not, atalia that aint finna go down". He so respectful and that shit just turning me on more.

"why the full name you mad at me?" I pouted. He just shook his head and cut the engine. He got out and walked around to open the door for me. As he's walking me into my building we cut the corner to the elevator and i accidentally bump some girl. " my ba- i start to apologize but she cuts me off "mike?" she asks. Her expression showing surprise and nostalgia. He squints as if he trying to recall who she is.

"cece?" he asks and laughs going in to hug her, she smile wildly and hugs him back. well who is cece and why they so happy to see each other. "damn I ain't seen you in forever, how you been boo?" she says smiling so wide i could give her a root canal. Completely ignoring my presence and "boo"? now i'm irritated. "who is this mike" I butt in before he could answer. It must've came off rude or something cause her big ass smile dropped and she look at me all weird causing me to throw my head back. This bitch threw hers back too, hold on what the fuck she wanna do. Mike notices the situation might escalate and excuses us and continues to walk me to the elevator.

"wait mike you didn't get my new number so we can reconnect" she yells out after him. yeah not happening "if he wanna reconnect so bad he'll find a way bye" I yell back stumbling into the elevator. "soo who is that?" my voice laced with attitude as i push him off me. he sucks his teeth and responds "chill, I know her from high school"

"you know her from high school like yall had the same gym class, or you know her from high school like you took her virginity on prom night"

he laughs but i don't recall saying anything funny.

"we used to have a thing going back then but just some childish school shit"

"for how long?"

"uhh freshman to senior year i think" bitch you know. "nigga pleaseeee" I groan throwing my hands up in defeat. The elevator opens and I walk fastly ahead of him all of sudden i'm sober. "I know you ain't tripping bout no high school ex" he says catching up to me. "hoe please thats your little high school sweetheart and she wanna reconnect" I rolled my eyes unlocking my door walking in with him following behind. "Watch your mouth atalia" sternly.

"whatever" i respond crashing down on the sofa. I don't even know why i'm tripping it's not like i can actually take him serious with the predicament im in. Maybe i should let her have him i aint gone be here for too long anyways. So lost in my thoughts I don't even hear mike talking to me until he shoves my shoulder lightly asking if im ignoring him. I tell him no i'm dozing off. He tells me to go get some rest and we'll talk in the morning. I agree and undress into something comfortable and falls asleep in my bed with him beside me. Thought his ass was leaving

———————————————

something short to see if I really want to start back on this book.

let me know yall

and if i do no more dates and some time jumps