Day 3

Saturday
July 30, 2021
6:30 am

           Atalia Bianka Cora

"auntie wake up" Gigi said shaking me. I finally open my eyes and see Gigi standing up beside my bed. I reach over and pick her up placing her on the middle of my stomach.

"Wheres you brother" I tickle her making her laugh. "He's right there auntie" She said pointing beside me. Turned to the left of me and there he was laying down on my phone watching youtube. I don't know how he got into it but okay.

"Vincent can I check my phone real quick" I say "you can get it right back" I reassure him. He hands me my phone and gets on my stomach behind his sister.

I open my messages seeing texts from their mom 30 minutes ago and one from Henry too.

samiibaee 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

girlaaa we went all night till like 4 in the mornin 🤯🤯

you probably still sleep but i was late to work so can you keep them until I get off

i'll love you forever 🥰🙂

well damn do he got a brother ???

but yeahh yk i will 🙄

————————————————————————

"guess what?" I put my phone down and look at the twins who were now bouncing around on my bed.

"what" they say at the same time.

"y'all staying with me for a little while longer" I say excited and they did not match my energy.

"okay, can we eat now"  Gigi said climbing off the bed after Vincent.

"sure" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

After cooking them some cheesy eggs, sausages, and waffles I sat them on the kitchen floor since I was scared they would fall off the stools. After they ate all their food I gave them a bath and got them dress for the day. After I took my shower I put on a white blouse and a tight black knee length skirt and some white flats.

I'm now putting Vincent in his carseat I already put Gigi in hers.

"Hiii baby" I hear a voice I look up over my car and see the elderly lady from last night. "Oh hiii" I say smiling and waving at her. She walks over to me and gives me hug.

"So what are you and your kids doing today?" She says finishing buckling Vincent in for me.

"oh these are my niece and nephew and I honestly don't know" I say leaning on the car.

"We'll my sister having a little barbecue out in the country and you can come on down and eat and the kids can play"  She says and I can hear the country in her voice.