Day 4

Sunday
July, 31, 2021
3:67 PM

"girl wake your ass up its 3 in the afternoon and you still sleep" Sami voice ranged through my ears. The feeling of her shaking me started to wake me up. I sucked my teeth and turn the other direction pulling my comforter over my head. A swoosh of cold air left my legs feeling exposed. I whine realizing Sami done pull my covers off of me.

"Stop whining like my kids and get up" She smacks my exposed thigh making me hiss at the pain. I sit up in my bed and rubbed my eyes before getting out the bed pulling down my white tee.

Stumbled into the bathroom and peed before going to the mirror. "Oh my god" I whined stomping my feet like a child seeing I slept without my scarf or bonnet on and now my silk press was ruined. "What- ohhh" Sami laughed seeing my hair. Tears fill my eyes from feeling frustrated and she was making it worst.

"Aww don't cry" She laughed hugging me after seeing the look on my face.

"guess you going natural today"

I gave her a nod and went back into my room. After getting my blue cropped jacket with matching blue shorts 2 piece out my closet, some panties no bra, and my hair products also some jewelry. I make my way back into the bathroom, and ran me my usual hot shower. Plumping my dove body wash into my washcloth and begin to lather my body. Rinsed off my body and repeated this 2 more times before starting on my hair. Pumping a good amount of shampoo in my hand and begin rubbing all through my hair, making sure to scratch my scalp and getting every inch of my hair after rinsing all the shampoo out, repeated this one more time before getting out the shower wrapping my towel around me.

Using four fingers I scoop out my leave in conditioner cream running it all through my hair with my fingers and begin detangling with a wig brush. Used my diffuser and after my hair was completely dry and curly did some edges and made a little curly bang.

After doing everything else for my body, skin, etc I put on my clothes.

"aww look at your lil curls" Sami said feeling my hair. I gave her a tight lipped smiled in response. I really hated my hair it used to be real long when I was little then chemo of course ruined it.

"Its cute stop" she popped me in the mouth making me smile. After she went back into my kitchen I took some pictures in my mirror not to post just because I felt kinda cute.

 After she went back into my kitchen I took some pictures in my mirror not to post just because I felt kinda cute

"what you wanna do today?" Sami asked when I came into the kitchen

"what you wanna do today?" Sami asked when I came into the kitchen. I shrugged my shoulders getting a water bottle out the fridge. While drinking my water Sami listed some things we could do. The things she was saying were a bit much and I definitely needed a breather after the few days I've had.

"Oh and Chas asked me to come chill at his house but idk who all gone be there-or we cou-"

"Why is Chas asking you to chill at his house?" My face grew into a smirk.

"no reason" she laughed breaking eye contact with me.

"mhmm, let's go to Chas house"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Chas house...

"hey yawl" Sami smiled and waved to everybody once we entered the house. I followed behind scoping out everybody. It was only three people that I didn't know and they're girls.

"hey" I waved.

Everybody spoke and me and Sami sat down. She sat beside Chas a little close if you ask me while I sat in the empty spot between Code and Temp. Six and Dae sat across from us in separate small chairs on each side of the living room. While the girls filled in the space left on the couch. "y'all aint gone introduce us to y'all little friends" A girl spoke up breaking the silence. She's brown-skinned with short knotless braids with beads. She was skinny like me but her titties were big. She was shaped like a airpod to be honest. Her lips are big and so is her nose. She aint ugly at all.

"I'm Sami"

"I'm Talia"

"Shanti" The girl who spoke said. "That's Jade temp girlfriend" She emphasized Temp girlfriend pointing to her friend. She looked Asian but I can't really make an assumption. She has pail skin and her eyes are Almond shaped and slanted which made me think she was Asian. She had long mink lashes on and long pink nails. She had a hourglass figure at least that's how it looked from her sitting position. She had on a full face of makeup which looked good. She also aint ugly.

"Temp don't fucking play with me" Jade yelled in response to him scoffing when Shanti mentioned them being together. "All that yelling for what?" The other girl said. She's Dark-skinned with soft locs and favored the twins in the face she had a gold nose cuff and all around she was very pretty.

"Mauri please hush" Jade rolled her eyes at Mauri. "You mad he aint claiming you huh?" she snickered.

"Mauri don't start" Shanti sighed like they do this all the time. "Whatever" She mumbled getting on her phone.

"Sooo how y'all been?" Sami said trying to ease up the tension. "getting moneyyyyy" Code dragged.

"Same" I said. "been so bored stuck in the house" Chas added.

"Y'all wanna go ATV riding this weekend" excitement laced in my voice. Chas made me remember the post I saw on facebook in the car on the way here.

"Talia no" Six scrunched his face up. My smile slowly faded. "why?" "cause his pussy ass scared" Code laughed throwing a pillow at him.

"bae you scared of 4 wheelers" Shanti cooed making my eyes go wide. "bae? I'm not your bae" he mocked the tik tok. Making the whole room burst out into laughter including her friends. My eyes diverted to her and my laughter stopped when I saw her face. She looked hurt and now I felt bad because I wouldn't ever want to get embarrassed like that.

"His scary ass can stay right here" I shrugged. "Exactly girl" she smiled.

"Ion gotta stay no where"

"Then don't"

"Fuck up" He bucked at me. I looked at him blankly before fake jumping. "Anyways its tomorrow, Starts at 1 pm ends at 9 pm, sounds good?"

Everybody agreed and I told them it was $30 per person. A couple hours passed and the feeling of tiredness was beginning to build up. Around 6pm I decided to leave. Said my goodbyes to everybody before getting in my uber. The ride home was quiet and calm the uber driver played Mary Jane top hits throughout the ride which made me very happy.

Once I made it inside my apartment I started to feel hungry. Despite my tiredness I decided to cook. The food was finished around 8pm. It took longer then I expected for some reason. Finished eating an went right to sleep. Another boring day I've had but maybe the ATV riding will go good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very short part

Anyways updates every Fridays and Sundays :)

QOTD: If you could go back in time and fix any mistake you made, what would it be?