3. The Vacation [pt2]

••♡◇◇◇◇♡••

The 4th day they went to an adventure park.

They were eating ice-cream and talking about their future wishes.

‘I really want to build a house like Kendall Jenner. Her house is VERY beautiful and aesthetic. It has muted, earthy tones. It’s very simple looking but everything has meaning and purpose there.’ Patricia said

‘OMG yes! I’ve seen that video. The house was amazing though’ 

On the 5th day, they went to this store called 'Innerself - find your inner beauty'. It was a skincare, haircare and nail care shop.

It was a very beautiful shop full of people. Catherine and Patricia got their nails and hair done there.

They got matching rings with their birthstones

They got matching rings with their birthstones. Patricia got an amethyst ring (February) her parents surprisingly kept her middle name after her birthstone. Catherine got a moonstone ring (December).

[A/N something similar to this]

They also got a bracelet with 7, 1cm pieces of clear crystal quartz for both of them that they later bewitched so it would glow when one of them would feel emotions

1st stone; glows pink when feeling happy emotions

2nd stone; glows blue when sad/ shocked

3rd stone; glows red when angry

4th stone; glows purple when betrayed

5th stone; glows green when disgusted

6th stone; glows yellow when in danger / scared

7th stone; glows black when confused

-------------------------------------------

But on the 6th day,  They were walking alone on a street at night when Catherine got a phone call.

'There is a phone call for me I’ll talk to them really quick’ and she went to the side of the road to talk to them. 

She came back looking shook.

‘Why do u look like you’ve just seen a ghost?’

‘What? Oh nothing- it’s nothing.’

Patricia noticed her bracelet glowing bright yellow that meant something was scaring her.

A few hours later when they were getting ready for bed, Cat asked Trixie an unusual question

‘Can we listen to songs instead of sleeping please’ she looked at Trixie with glossy eyes and a guilty, depressed look.

Her bracelet was glowing blue ‘Yeah, we can, of course. Afterall I would even take a bullet to the chest for you. You don’t have to look at me like that’ when she said that, Catherine started crying and hugged Trixie.

Like the kind you cry when you don’t know what to do. Both bracelets were glowing blue.

‘Hey, hey, hey, Cat! Don’t cry. You can tell me anything. I’m always here for you. No, no, no, no, no, no don’t cry, calm down.’ She paused.

They both sat in a hugged cry. Trixie waited till she finally calmed down, it pained her to see her best friend in this state. 

‘You can tell me anything. I’m here for you.’

‘I – can’t. You’ll- hate me’ Catherine replied between sobs.

‘Cat. If there is one thing you should know, it’s that I would never, I mean ever hate you.’ Trixie reassured Cat.

‘Okay but can we sleep for now? Also, can you play ‘golden hour’ by JVKE please?’ Trixie played the song and they both slept off.

-----------------------------------------

She woke up the next day to see Cat still sleeping.