2. The Vacation [pt 1]

••♡◇◇◇◇♡••

Catherine decided to wake up early one morning. She got ready for the day and was about to cook breakfast when she got this mail. She read it and got all exited

'TRIXIE WAKE UP! YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS! COME ON, QUICK!'

'Cat, what's got you all exited? Did you get tickets for the new Taylor Swift concert or something?' Trixie yawned.

'No' she scoffed. 'Somehow, even better!' Cat quickly read out the letter.

----------------------------------------------------------

To,
Mss: Patricia Amethyst Flynn and Catherine Rose Beatrix

Date: 26-09-2018

You have received a bonus of 2000 dollars (1000 dollars each) and a holiday for 3 weeks as a gift from our Ministry for your constant hard work and loyalty. The amount will be in a sealed envelope following this letter. The ministry wishes you both a good time ahead!

Mr. Rolf Chandler
The Ministry

---------------------------------------------------------

She looked up to see Trixie's shocked face.

'Cat! This is amazing! We've got to start start packing! We'll leave tomorrow.' Trixie said, exited. She quickly ran past her.

'Okay Trixie but where?' Trixie didn't reply. She turned around. 'Trixie where t-'

Trixie was already in the wardrobe, getting the suitcases outside.

'OMG Trixie slow down!' Cat laughed.

'Cat we're going to go to Rome. You wanted to go to Rome yourself. We both wanted to go to Rome!'

Cat gasped, 'That's so true! I forgot! I've been wating to go there for such a long time!' They started packing for their trip to Rome.

They packed all their essentials.

They were doing their final checklist

Patricia was the girl who was obsessed with skincare, clean girl looks, mom jeans and jackets.

Catherine was obsessed with handbags, clutch hairstyles and tank tops.

But they had a few things in common; perfume, jewellery, books, music and FOOD. I mean, who doesn't love food?

They had to make everything miniature with their magic to fit. Reducio! And voila! It was done!

After reaching Rome, they booked at a hotel for 19 days.

They spent the 1st day relaxing, doing skincare, hair/facemasks, manicures/pedicures, and ranting about silly stuff.

The 2nd day, they went out to a movie theatre to watch a marvel movie.

The 3rd day, they went for a picnic

They were sitting under a tree with a picnic laid out, disguised in beautiful fall leaves.

They were eating food that they bought from a shop nearby

'What was this called again? Yeah, Pasta allie carbon is tha-'

Patricia was stopped mid-sentence by a laughing Catherine.

'How -many times do I have to- tell you? - It's not 'Allie Carbon-', its Pasta Alla Carbonara' she said in between laughs

'Okay okay, don't make feel stupid like this! Gosh!' Trixie acted offended.

'I'm not making you feel stupid, you are stupid Trixie' she laughed again.

Patricia fake gasped, acting offended and Catherine was laughing.

Catherine sighed 'When I die, I hope I die first so I would never learn how to live without you Trixie'

'Even in death I will be with you for ever and ever. You're stuck with me for life bestie. You aint gonna get rid of me so quick my girl.'

••♡◇◇◇◇♡••

A/N thats part one of ch2 lol
It gets better
Theres a plot too. It aint boring please
Dont forget to vote!