1. Introduction to the Two Witches

••♡◇◇◇◇♡••

Patricia Amethyst Flynn (Trixie) was a very nice girl. She had the perfect mix of sweet and ‘if you hurt someone I love, you’ll be done for’ kind of personality.

She was sassy, dramatic, sarcastic, funny and to top it all off, short tempered. [A/N and rly pretty just like you. PERIODT💅💅]

Her life was a rather interesting one. She was the one to stand out in a crowd full of people even when doing nothing. She was unique: humble but only when she wanted to. She hated people who boast about anything irrelevant to her or her friends. She found it very annoying. Obvi.

She was equal to everyone it didn’t matter friend or foe. She was Goddess Themis (Goddess of Justice) in real life. 

---------------------------------

Just like everyone has a secret, Patricia had a secret. She was a witch. 

Well, including her best friend; Catherine Rose Beatrix.

They finished studying witchcraft in a school they were chosen to go to and graduated a few years back. Which means that they had the ability of witchcraft and were called by the school to study.

As tradition, they had to take a vow in the beginning of each year promising that they would use their knowledge about magic for good and they would not do anything that would risk the exposure of their enchanted world.

In the 7th year of studying witchcraft, the two met, not knowing they would become the bestest of friends.

The only people that knew that they were witches were their parents and the other witches and wizards. They lived in Canada amongst the non-magical people. 

The school was in the basement of the local library. There was a secret door that would lead them to the basement. They studied there for 9 years and became very well known for their talent. They topped in all of the different subjects.

They went into the enchanted world to earn a living.
They became aurors. Just like how there can’t be only good people in the world, there were bad wizards too. An aurors job is catch dark wizards and witches. Aurors are loyal to the ministry. [A/N yes this is taken from Harry Potter]

They lived together in a rented apartment that they later bought. They had a pretty successful life.

••♡◇◇◇◇♡••

A/N

That was the first part yall!
It was just an intro
Bear with me and PLEASEE READ FORWARD
Dont forget to vote!!