✧ ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₴łӾ ✧

———————————————————————-
Just... let go of me.. already.
——————————————————————

Maybe... No, not maybe, I will. I will save him. Save Dream.

As soon as I thought that, I had already set Dust down. It seemed that Dream looked at me and figured out what I was going to do. He attempted to immediately jump off. However, I managed to teleport in time to grab both of his arms.

    "Dream! Why do you have to do this?!" I yelled meanwhile as Dream tried to fight back against my grip. He then looked at me and responded "And why must YOU do this?!"

.

"Oh dear pathetic brother of mine, put your intelligence to use! It's as if you being a constant nerd as a child was for mere waste!" I shouted back at him. Perhaps this was the most  emotion I've shown in such a situation and to such a person. But it is called for.

    "Pathetic? PATHETIC?!" "Yes, pathetic! Have the negativity apples gone to your hearing, too!?"

"Do tell! Has mother died just for you to become worser than you already were!? Drop me now for all I care!" I said as I struggled even more. This has gone on too long now. Perhaps not for Nightmare but for me. And although Nightmare seemed quite offended by what had been said, he tried his best to press on and ignore it.

"No, I won't! I CANT! You are my brother, and I love you as one!"

What was it he said?

Love?

Love love love. The word makes me feel dizzy.

    I hated that word. Love. I always have. Ever since that day. That night. I do not like to mention that night. I never will mention it. It will fill my soul with more hatred than it already has for that single word.

"Do not mention that word, Nightmare." My voice slightly hoarse. "Love? Why do you always hate anything and EVERYTHING that has to do with LOVE?! WH—" "BECAUSE OF YOU, MOONLIGHT!"

    We both immediately paused in speaking, winded, as we thought of what was said. Moonlight. I called him Moonlight. God forsaken damnit..! Just... let go of me.. already.

    "Dream.. You called me that again.. I thought—" "Just... get to the point already. I'm tired of this..." Dream said in a hoarse voice from the constant yelling. Nightmare realized just how much of Dream's emotions have been showing through this whole time. He hasn't seen so much emotion from Dream in... centuries.

    Nightmare was sure that Dream wasn't going to do anything now after everything that had just conspired. So he finally pulled up Dream with the help of his tentacles and set him on the ground far away from the cliff.

    Dream looked at the spot at the edge of the cliff he attempted to jump off from, no longer wanting to speak. Nightmare wasn't sure what to say. What could he say?

    "Are.. you two okay?" Blue asked nervously, breaking the silence. He's never seen the two siblings act like that towards each other, or even talk to each other at all.

    This was the first time he's witnessed such a thing between them. He could see all of their pent up emotions towards each other. It really makes him want to help the two mend their relationship.

Before Nightmare could respond to Blue, they all start to see many disturbances and ripples in the space around them.
Portals.

—————————————-
Hello everyone! At the time I am writing this, saving Dream had the most votes. I believe that the Juked choice is the most popular now, but I can't just waste a whole writing of a chapter and it's already been decided.

I'm sorry if you were disappointed about that, but don't be too disappointed! Hopefully the next few chapters will help you feel better about it?

Oh, and please excuse my bad writing for dialogue and emotions. I once had a commenter that said my characters kind of acted like emotionless robots, and they're right! I'm trying to fix that, so please don't attack me for it.