✧ ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮ⱧⱤɆɆ ✧

-----------------------------------------
.....Hm. It appears he's too late in thinking that thought..
--------------------------------------

Dream looked at the tree in front of him. Mother was supposedly dead now. All because of his sibling. Then again, survival of the fittest. Though he would've preferred if the thing they were meant to protect hadn't been killed in the process.

Nightmare could've just gotten stronger in other ways. Oh well, no use dwelling in the past. He should focus on the present, like how much dumber his sibling got. Oh, and how annoying everyone is. Especially his sibling. Along with how much dumber his sibling got. Wait. Has he said that already?

Anyways, Dream now has a new issue besides his sibling being stupid beyond measures. That is the issue of the skeleton named Error. The destroyer wants to destroy himself. Being the god of destroying all the way to the end, what a way to go. He applauses the commitment. What he does not applause is that the printing error would like to destroy the multiverse just from the act of dying.

Dream would like the multiverse to not be destroyed so he could carry out his main and only purpose of living. Although he knows that Fate could just replace the spelling eror, Dream would like some extra reassuring in that the multiverse won't collapse. What would that reassuring be in the form of? A pat on the head? A rub on the back? A hug perhaps?

No. In the form of making sure the computer error doesn't die. Of course, how easy, why wouldn't anyone think of that? Dream looked away from the tree he was standing in front of and was about to step away when the multiverse decided to shake.

....Hm. It appears he's too late in thinking that thought.. He supposes he'll just rely on Fate to replace the speaking èrror. Unless Destiny decides to step in for their chosen one. Oh well, there's nothing he could do at the moment to fix the situation. Dream opened a portal and was about to step through it when he sees another portal appear and a familiar goopy skeleton. He ignores the octopus and attempted to step through it again when Nightmare called out his name.

    "Dream, wait!" Nightmare yelled, teleporting to Dream. Dream closed his portal, deciding to entertain Nightmare just for a little while. "What is it that you want now?" He was certainly giving off negativity which he quickly stopped. Didn't want to make his sibling become more dumbe- stronger.

    Nightmare felt the negativity Dream was giving off. Dream really didn't like him.. It has to be because of the incident.. He wants to at least attempt to apologize as best he could and be forgiven, so then he could finally be with his brother again after thousands of years. "Well.. I want to apologize for the apple incident. I know it's been thousands of years and it's probably too late to apologize but I would like to apologize and have us be actual brothers again and not be at each other's throats. Do you accept my apology..?" Dream wasn't really expecting this. An apology from his idiotic sibling? His brother is acting quite... cringy.

    How.... Stupid can he get..? Does this inky goopy octopus of a brother think he will accept and forgive him? After thousands of years? Along with the fact he was turned into stone by him and 'Mother' died? Oh, and don't forget how the AU is basically void of anything living now. Other than the apology, if he were to accept it, that Nightmare would like for them to be actual brothers again?! Oh how he would so much like to end all of this!! Of course he's going to say-

"No."

"What?!" Nightmare's expression turned to one of surprise. He thought that his brother would accept it. But now that he thought more of it, his brother never liked him much. Or even at all. Since the start of everything. When Nightmare was being bullied, when he only had one person to rely on. Said person is Dream. He decided to ask. "Did you even like me as a brother at all?"

    "Oh, so you finally figured out. I applaud you." Dream said. Nightmare stared at Dream. He's starting to piece things together. Dream never cared. The only thing he's seen Dream strongly react to was things involved with the negativity and positivity balance.

     He only cared about the purpose they were created for. Not caring about anything outside of that purpose. But now that the multiverse is to collapse, what would Dream do then? His purpose would be gone. The only thing he cared for. Maybe Nightmare could help him see that it's not only about the balance.. Maybe-

    Wait. What nonsense is he thinking?? Why care about Dream when Dream doesn't care about him? Once the multiverse falls apart, they'll all be gone into the void so why even think of such a thing happening? Well actually.. Will they be gone into the void? Do they go somewhere else? The gifts made from Error's magic hadn't disappeared, even though they should've. About Error.. It hurt to think about him. He's gone now. All because of the supposed 'good side'.

    Nightmare's thoughts continued to surround him. Time had passed and soon enough, he snapped out of his trance-like state. He looked around only to see that's he's alone now. Well, alone besides the cracks that showed the void.

———————————————————————-
Sorry if there seems to be some personality changes! I haven't worked on this for a while so I may have forgotten how the characters would act. May have accidentally made Dream more mean towards Nightmare and made Nightmare more cringy and out of character? Sorry about that, but I guess it's what we're going with.
-Author
———————————————————————