Turning up the heat

Sofia said to Steve "Maybe you are up for something a bit more spicy?". Steve's heart now in his throat from Sofia mentioning what he could only imagine would be some sort of erotic-novella. This was called "Almost illegal" it was about a male high-school teacher and a high-school student who had just turned 18. One of the things that happens in it, is that the student and the teacher hooks up at a high-school party, and that the teacher takes her anal virginity.

The more Steve read of the story, the faster his heart was beating. While Steve was reading the story Sofia started peeing her already wet diaper. Steve could hear the "hiss" sound again, and reading the erotica Sofia had written Steve couldn't stop from getting an erection. Sofia noticed how his pants became tighter. Sofia had now stopped peeing, her diaper full to the brim. Sofia whispered to Steve "Want to try and change me? Mindi isn't here. So maybe you would like to give it a go?" Steve answered "Ehm, yeah, ehm, of course. If.. ehm.. If you need help.. And Mindi isn't here, then I can.." "I would love some help." Sofia whispered in to Steve's ear. Now so close he could feel her breath on it.

She pointed at the changing mat and said "Just take that one there, and put it on the floor. Then I will find what diaper I would like you to put me in." Steve did as Sofia said. Sofia came over and laid down on the changing mat. "We don't want this one coming in the way." Sofia said and pulled off her outfit, so she was totally naked, except for her diaper. The new diaper Sofia had picked was the one she had been put at the bowling alley. Up close, Steve could now see that it were princesses with tiaras, and not small girls, that were printed on it.

Lying on the changing mat, Sofia said to Steve "Come here" and let his hands towards the tapes of her diaper. She continued "Just pull here". Steve pulled at the tapes, and then pulled off her totally soaked diaper. Sofia was now totally naked. Steve took the diaper Sofia had chosen. He could feel it was thicker than he had expected and opened it. He had Sofia first lay on her side, so the diaper could be under Sofia. Sofia was now lying down directly on the diaper. Steve's hands were now shaking, trying to fasten the tapes of her diaper. Sofia took Steve's hand, looked him in the eyes and said "Don't be nervous.". Steve managed to get Sofia put in her new diaper.