What Sofia writes

Sofia took the mouse and found another folder. This one had several files containing of word-documents. She pressed one called "The Princess & The Dragon". The story was about a princess that went on an adventure, to slay a dragon, even though her father, the king, was against it. The kingdom was in dire need of food, though. And she wanted to show she could do anything she wanted. So she went and slew the dragon. Then cooked some of it and ate some of it. She then took it's heart back home to her father's kingdom. Then she could show she had slewn the dragon. And then the people of the kingdom could eat the dragon, so they wouldn't be hungry any more. In this way she saved the day. And showed everyone she could do anything she wanted to do.

After Steve had read it Sofia said "So, what do you think?" Steve answered "Very creative.". Sofia then said "This one is aimed towards hardcore feminists. As far as I know there aren't that much fantasy aimed towards them. So I hope to tap in to that market. Like this hardcore princess, that does what she wants. She succeds, and it shows that the kingdom and the princess doesn't need a prince or a noble knight to save the day." Steve asked "Maybe you could call her 'Princess Awesome'?" Sofia answered "That's actually a good ideá. Not bad Mr. Chef-Champion."

Sofia closed the document and pressed another one. This one was called "Sofie stops by". It was about a teen girl who gets drunk, loses her phone, keys and wallet. Because of that she goes over to her male neighbour. In the middle of the night. She pees his couch. He then puts her in the shower. And to make sure she doesn't pee his couch again, he puts her in a diaper.

After Steve had read it Sofia said "I'm not really finished with that one. Not sure where the story should go. But I would really like to finish it. There aren't that much good litterature in the ABDL community. So I hope I can make some good stuff for them. So that market should be pretty open as well.". Steve answered "Oh, I didn't know that. I guess the main character is named after yourself." now even more nervous having Sofia naming ABDL characters after herself, and Steve still not sure what he should think of all this diaper stuff. Sofia answered "How did you guess?" and let out a little laugh.