silly yn

Before reading please vote.........
Ur 1 vote makes my day better 😇

she didn't moved or something I believe medicine kicked in her body she was in deep sleep I signed heavily looking at her . And thought it was a long day and finally I am taking her home...
.
.
.
.
After they reached at home jungkook took her in their bedroom and slowly laid her on the bed. She didn't reacted much . Jungkook signed heavily looking at her and started putting iv needle in her hand .

Jungkook's pov.....
After setting yn on the bed I thought of getting fresh and have shower . So I left to have time to myself. After nearly hour I was done with my things so I thought of sleeping too as I didn't sleep much last night. I walked downstairs to check the doors and lights 🚥 once I was done I came back to my room and lied down on the bed and turned off the lights and slept. As I was trying to sleep I felt yn moving so I quickly turned on the lights 🚥 and saw she was trying to open her eyes she was looking cute . Once she opened her eyes she saw here and there and once she realized she was home she looked towards me but before she could ask something I said u need something if not try to sleep your body needs rest ... to which she replied slowly i-i n-need too p-ee . She said and try to get up but failed miserably.. o my big lady 😂 .

I saw her iv was almost finished so I removed it and picked her to which she glared at me and said Mr jeon I have feet and I'm not a kid. To which I thought if she would be fine I will throw her back on the bed but now she is not well so rather then fighting with her I quietly took her to bathroom 🚽 so she can do her business..
After she was done we both laid on the bed and I hugged her so she could sleep fast . She tried to move but hissed in pain and I quickly looked towards her and asked what happened does your stomach her yet to which her reply made me laugh no not my stomach but my ass it's hurting bad .. i couldn't stop laughing and said oo was Hyung that harsh wifey! That just came out of my mouth, this was the first time I said her that wifey.....

Too not make the situation awkward I slipped my one hand down her ass and started to rub that area and in no time she slept..... and after sometime I slept too..