Strict doctor SUGA

After saying that Tae angrily pulled the curtains of jungkook's bed 🛏️ and came out and sat on the sofa which was in the room .
Jungkook cursed himself in the brain cause he knew he messed up. But due the effects of medicine he was given he slept.
When the moment of jungkook's bed stopped Tae came and slowly pulled the little curtain and saw jungkook sleeping 💤. I'm not that bad . He slowly said with a sad face and then left from there .

On the other side namjoon was discussing about yn's health with suga and after quite a time suga finally said he will treat her but he is strict when it comes to patients health and he is definitely not someone to listen tantrums .

Namjoon and suga came to there room and to their wonder 💭 they saw Tae hyung sitting with angry face and talking to himself on the nearby couch 🛋️. Namjoon sighed heavily looking at him and suga laughed a little .

Yahhh Kim taehyung. Come to earth back , have you gone mad Talking to yourself. Namjoon said ..

Tae : hyung what are you saying. I'm not mad . Your dear kookie is fucking with my brain . I will treat him next time never .
Rm. : what he did now to make you angry.🤨
Tae. : he told me I'm bad in giving shots , I should go back to uni and learn them again I swear he just fucked with my brain.
Rm. : he is sick Tae , don't be mad with him ok cool down .
Tae. : see I knew it you will take his side only . You just care about him . 😤

Namjoon signed heavily and turned towards suga and said I think we should check yn he is just angry he'll be fine in few . He said and suga moves towards yn and rm looked with angry face towards Tae . Who was again daydreaming 😶‍🌫️. While suga was checking yn's reports rm goes to Tae to calm him . After quite some time finally Tae cooled down and then rm asked how is jk now to which Jungkook said not well yet .

After sometime suga comes towards them and asked rm why yn wasn't given usual treatment which is given to a patient with such condition which is some shots eyeryday for 2 weeks . To which both Tae and rm looked towards each other and Tae said she can't handle shots everyday not a chance she is damn scared of needles 💉 might get panic attacks too . Soo we didn't do that .

Suga : so what call nurses to handle her . Haven't you dealt with such patients before what do you do tell them ok byee if you can't take treatment don't worry go die . What do you do Huhh. If something is important it is important you are a damn doctor and you need to do that no matter what .
You know what now she is in my hands and I'll take care of her and I'm telling you I'm very strict doctor Kim . From Tomorrow morning I'll see how she'll not take shots . And also i will see who is there to stop me .

Tae didn't said anything and jungkook bowed his head down in front of suga . Namjoon stood from the couch and moved out of the room with suga .