jungkook worried for yn

Next day morning.....

Jungkook's pov....

I woke up and saw yn was yet sleeping. Last night she had hard time with sleep. She was coughing alot , she might have eaten junk food yesterday. Not might she have definitely eaten anything wrong yesterday.
She is looking very pale and sick too. I think I should get ready and let her sleep more so I got off the bed and moved towards the bathroom to get fresh up and get ready for hospital. I got ready after sometime and came out of the bathroom and saw yn was yet sleeping .
I thought of making breakfast 🥣 and then I will leave for the hospital 🏥 . So I got down stairs in the kitchen and pick out milk 🥛 and drank one glass of it .I thought of making breakfast for her too so I picked eggs 🥚 and made omlet for her and putted it on the table so when she comes down she can have it.
Suddenly I got a call from the hospital so I quickly left .
I reached in the hospital and saw taehyung was standing out of one room . I moved towards him and as he saw me he signed towards me to sit.  I sat with him and he said " I don't know what goes wrong but suddenly he started having problem in breathing so I have to give him high doses to calm his body down , now he is fine but as we both r treating him I had no choice left then disturbing you, I don't know why but I don't have good feelings about this case".
Hyung please don't say that he will be fine we are working hard on him, so please don't stress yourself. I said that and moved in the room and saw the boy lying looking lifeless at the bed . He was getting pale dad by day . The disease was eating him day by day . His name was jimin none other than the best person of my life , my brother, taehyung's best friend.
Tae was the strictest doctor and strongest person in this hospital I know and today he was also having tears in his eyes . Jimin have tumor near his heart , which is probably the hardest disease to live with and the hardest disease to treat. I shrugged my thoughts and started to check on him.
After I was done checking him I thought of calling the nurse to ask her which medication was given him when I wasn't here.But before I can do that taehyung entered the room so I asked him instead , he told that so we thought 💭 of giving him the lefted doses. We called the nurse and told her to bring the medicines . After sometime nurse entered the room with tray and gave it to tae Hyung and left .
Hyung started to prepare the shots and and started to change his Iv.
As we were changing jimin moved a little but yet wasn't fully awake. I changed the iv
and saw tae Hyung putting some doses in cannula . Jimin hissed a little bit but due to the medication given to him during morning he wasn't up .
There was one shot left which will go in his gluten muscle so I turned a little and then again me moved a little and after seeing that taehyung again said " in morning I had given him a high dose of sleep and If I will take it I might not even move for 2 days from bed and see him it's not even 4 hours and he is moving " . I didn't responded to him and pulled Jimin's pants little down and rubbed a place where I need to inject him a little to which he again hissed and that shows he was yet in pain from the morning shots.
Taehyung didn't said anything and just moved out of the room, which showed how low he was feeling right now. So I didn't want to waste more time and give injection to jimin. He tried to move and also was hissing painful in pain. So After I was done with giving injection to him I rubbed the place for nearly 10 minutes. After that I laid him properly on the bed.
And suddenly I remembered that day the worst day of my life the day when jimin hyung fainted in taehyung's home , we three were there . And we fastly bring him to hospital. And we got to know about his disease. Tae hyung just moved in his room and locked the door. He became more cold after that day . I yet remember I was standing in front of taehyung's cabin room . I was calling his but he wasn't even answering, the only thing he said was "jk leave me alone for sometime I need Time please just go". I was left alone so I thought of going to my love . I called her but she didn't picked up the call so I just left from there and as I reached her apartment I opened the door as I know her lock and I was more broken 💔 when I saw Yuna with someone else on sofa making out they were naked moaning loud. I somehow managed to call her name when they both turned towards me . Yuna saw me panicked but after sometime she smirked towards me . I ran from there , I felt alone. Everything was shattered, I was crying alone in my home when suddenly my door bell rang I didn't want to see someone now so I didn't opened the door . And after sometime I saw tae Hyung came towards me and as he saw me I hugged him. He was constantly consoling me but it was of no use . I told him everything happened.

Present time ...
As I was remembering that day I was feeling dizzy. I shrugged those feelings from my mind and thought of going in taehyung's cabin but before I can go he was already there in the room . I saw his eyes were red I know he cried for sure . He sat near me and said "I don't think so I can leave him alone in this room anymore if I would have gotten a minute late today we would have lost him , I can't take risk now . This hospital is mine so I have decided I won't work as a doctor here until there is any big emergency and there r enough doctors in this hospital so if 1will leave there won't be any problem. I'm gonna stay with him only . I know he is right at his place this hospital is owned by him so he can do anything. Ok than call me if u need anything hyung and please don't overwork urself please. If u r here than I should leave now I have to check patients today .

I left from there and moved towards my cabin . The nurse came and I tod her to send patients one by one . She followed my instructions after I was done with my patients I picked up my phone and open the message and saw a message from my wife It say " hi jungkook! Can u please come home. I don't feel good " . I got worried and suddenly I remembered I forgot to give her medication in morning as she wasn't well . I messaged her back I'll be home soon what happened u fine . But she didn't replied which made me more worried. I checked the time ⌚ she sent the message was at 6 and now time was 9 I got more worried . So I hurriedly picked up my things and moved towards jimin hyungs room as I reached there I saw tae Hyung was working so I hurriedly told him "hyung yn isn't well I'm going home so I might not come hospital tomorrow. Tae Hyung looking worried at me asked What happened to her. I said " hyung yesterday she was out with her friend yesterday and came late and was coughing and feeling cold I think she had cold . So I didn't woke her up in the morning I thought after making breakfast I'll woke her up and feed her and gave medicine but when I was making breakfast I got call so have to be here .
Ok then I was just here to tell u that I'm leaving byeee. Tae looking worried said " drive safe and call if u need anything.
I hurriedly moved towards my car and started driving towards my house. I checked my phone and tried to call her but she wasn't picking up my phone which was making me more and more worried .I speeded up my car and reached at my home .
I opened the door and saw the house was pitch-black the lights were not on . I switched the lights on and moved towards the living room and there I saw yn was lying on sofa , she was slept .
I don't know why I was getting angry but somehow I controlled my feelings and moved towards her and called her softly "yn! She moved a little and slowly sit on sofa .