Yn angry

Junkook woke up at 7 due to alarm . He slept nearly at 4 and now woke up at 7 . He thought of checking on yn first . Me turned a little as yn was yet hugging him tightly he smiled when remembered how he scared her last night for putting her to sleep .
He putted his hand on her head and it was yet hot . He was left with no option either taking her to hospital or calling tae and tell him to come home and check on her .

Junkook and tae were surgeons but tae was a good general doctor to.
He remembered tae said he don't want to leave jimin alone so he was lefted with the only option taking her to hospital. So he thought of getting ready first and then waking yn up. After he got ready he moved towards the bed and slowly started waking yn up . It took him nearly fifteen minutes to wake her up . As she woke up she again started coughing and she started crying a little too . Jungkook was consoling her but she was crying hard due to stomach pain. Jungkook getting concerned asked her " yn what happened why r u crying like that please don't cry u might get more sick . Tell me what happened I'm here only see . She clutched her abdomen hard and said " I think my p-period came . She said that and again started crying.

Jungkook picked her up take her in the bathroom. He have never seen her crying like that before he was more worried now . 'Listen I'm out only if u need something okk please don't cry get fresh up and I'm gonna get u clothing change them too. He said that and moved out of the bathroom. He was more worried because the pain was too much. He goes to there dressing room and picked essential things for yn . He knocked the bathroom door before entering. He putted her things on the cabin and told her to pick them up .

He came out and moved to kitchen to make coffee ☕ for her pain . He came back to room with coffee and put it on the night stand and laid down on the bed and picked up the phone and saw tae's message about how is yn ? To which jungkook replied "hyung I'm taking her to hospital nearly in half hour . The medication I gave her was just pills as I didn't had shots and she was already in pain so I wasn't sure to give her that. She slept nearly at 3 in the morning and I wake her up just now and she got her periods and she started crying alot .

After sometime yn opened the door and came out , jungkook saw that and walked towards her he picked her up and put her on the bed 🛏 and said "drink coffee fast so we can go to hospital soon " she have her coffee ☕ and put the cup aside . Jungkook saw that and he said "yn come let's go hyung will be waiting for us ". I don't want to go she said with tears in her eyes . Jungkook didn't said anything and picked her up and took her up and take her in the car . He can feel his shirt getting wet from yn's tears . He putted yn on the seat and came and did on his own seat .

He could now hear her little sobs too. He signed heavily and said "please stop crying you are not a little milk drinking kid that you are crying yn. I swear I don't want to shout on you but you are making things go hard for me . Do u even know how I am controlling my self can't you be a woman. Listening to jungkooks words she felt really bad so she cried more , she cried through the whole ride to the hospital. When they reach at the hospital jungkook tried to pick yn in his hands but she pushed his hand aside with angered and said "I'm women I can walk not a kid you have to pick".Jungkook got more angry Listening to her but didn't said anything.

He wated for her to come out , she came out and slowly moved beside him . He signed heavily to calm himself and without even asking her he picked her up. She glared towards him but he ignored her. She wiggled in his arms but at just another second jungkook said something which frozed at her place only and he smirked 😏
at his victory ✌ He said " I'm not going to save you from taehyung's injections get ready big lady and I'm not gonna lie seeing your symptoms he is definitely going to give big ass doses.

She didn't said anything after that and snuggled in jungkook's chest and started sobbing again. While sobbing she said " p-please don't do this too me I b-beg u .
Jungkook felt bad for her but he didn't said anything. He started going straight to the lift and once he reached there they ho in lift .Yn was yet crying jungkook saw she was putting her one hand on her stomach. So he asked " do u have this much pain everytime during your period. To which she replied with small no. Then why this time too much pain " she didn't replied to him. After sometime the lift opened and they moved out towards tae's cabin . They came in tae's cabin and saw no one was there .

Yn was so scared that she didn't even move a little. Jungkook putted her on the bed but she wasn't ready to leave her husband as she was very scared of her oppa . Jk chuckled and said "so now big lady finally came back to her kid nature. Hyung isn't here he might be in Jimin's room I'm going to take him here okk. But to his surprise yn didn't leave him. Jungkook some got out of yn's hands and called Tae but before he could even dial the number yn pushed Jungkook and jungkook's phone yanked down and it broked . He glared towards yn but before he could even say anything tae's voice come from out "u should go and check on jimin I'll take care of this little one jeon .