10.

A/n's pov: Next chap would be updated only when this one crosses 65+votes. FYI, It's already written and is resting as one of my precious drafts💜

*      *      *     *     *

'Who did this to you?' Jungkook asked as he put jimin in his bed.

'Not any of your concern!' He replied as he slipped into the bed....

'Who said that I am concerned?' He countered back, his ego not letting him accept that he was actually concerned.

'That's the thing! Why should I tell you then?'

'Fine! Shall I call taehyung  here to interrogate you, then? As fucked up as it sounds, he doesn't like you being hurt unless he is the one hurting you!' He grunted in frustration, snatching the quilt from jimin's hands before he could cover himself with it.

'Stopping putting me in a complicated predicament, god dammit! I have said you thousand times that I am not your baby sitter. I am not obliged to look after your weak ass!' He further said..

'I can't remember the moment I told you to look after me, jungkook! You have never looked after me! Stop bullshitting!' He said, as he scrunched his nose in pain with the sudden dizziness that hit him.

'Well, you don't know a thing since you are not the one my dad demands answers from. Why the fuck are you so weak? Why the fuck can't you take a fucking stand for yourself and tell those fuckers to just fuck off?'

'You think I enjoy being helpless? Whatever it is, you never came to rescue me. Rather you are the one who pushed me to this state,.... Donot yell at me like you are my fucking father!'

'Why the hell did you request me to not to take you to your house, then? At last, you had to come with me to my house, for some stupid reasons of yours.. I am always compelled to be with you, to babysit you when all I want to do is get the hell away from you!'

'Because, you were the one who gave me a helping hand when you saw my barely conscious body lying in the bed...I thought, you genuinely wanted to help me and you understood my pain but as usual you are yelling at me,  cursing at me for being weak. Not even a Gym rat like you would be able to defend himself if several people would pounce on you, hurt you and assault you....You think, I enjoy being the damsel in distress, Jeon Jungkook? No, I don't!! I am burning in fever, just took my meds and here you are,. throwing me your same shitty remarks when the least you can ask is whether I am feeling okay or not. That's a basic humanity, but well it's my bad that I was expecting you to be humane towards me when you were the one who left my hand when I needed you the most. You called me your friend but you betrayed me and didn't spare a glance when I was being bullied...' He let out as he snatched back the quilt from jungkook's hands and threw back at him on his face.

'Take your fucking quilt and continue on being an asshole towards me, jungkook! You are the best at it. And you are the reason why taehyung troubles me to this extent as well. Take the fucking responsibility and let me be in peace for a while'

'You being bullied for your physique is not my fault. You being picked on by taehyung is not my fault. Do not hold me responsible for something I didn't do, Park jimin!!' He further said as he elongated his hands and pulled jimin out from the bed making him stand on his weak feet.

'Truth is always bitter, isn't it?' Jimin chuckled.

'You were the one who spread the news of our marriage in the uni, didn't you? I was planning to tell Lexi by myself, but guess what....your blabbering mouth ruined it for me.' Jungkook said as he grabbed jimin's jaw,....jimin's lips puckered with the force jungkook was applying causing him to slap that hand away.

'Who the fuck you think you are to manhandle me in this way? And I am not a despo to spread the news as if it's a wonderful thing for me anyways. Stop being delusional...'

'What? Delusional and me??' Jungkook chortled, pointing at himself in an amusing way.

'Yes, you! Stop being delusional. I donot love you. I donot love you, Jeon Jungkook. I don't even like you, yes you were once my friend, my best friend to be precise but never ever, I have had romantic feelings for you... Just because I am fat and 'weak' just like every other people keep on telling me, it doesn't mean I would go head over heels for any guy and definitely not when the guy is you!'

Jungkook kept on gazing at jimin, and jimin reciprocated the intense gaze as well with much conviction in his eyes.

'Glad to know, you hate me, jimin! And you better keep it that way! Even after we get married!'

'Who was it?', entered taehyung in jungkook's room, proceeding to march towards jimin who hid himself behind jungkook. Taehyung really scared him, his aura, his voice, his gaze, every bit of taehyung's feature was way too intimidating for jimin.

'I heard, it was ryu who did this to you. Is it true?' Jimin tightly clenched his hands on jungkook's back as his breath got heavy and he was perhaps struggling to breath in few seconds.

'Fuck off! You are grounded, remember? Go back to your room!' Jungkook screamed at taehyung's face.

'Or what? You gonna tell father, my brother? Is there anything else you can do? Leave!' He gratingly shoved jungkook out of the way and approached the already trembling jimin who denied to look anywhere but the floor.

'And who was the guy that took you to the clinic? Someone you know?'

Inhale and exhale, jimin! Inhale and exhale... Jimin quoted on his mind as he was trying to bring his breath in an stable manner.

'Let him be taehyung! Can't you the see way he is struggling to catch up his breath?' Jungkook hastily stood in between taehyung and jimin yet again, taking jimin's shaking fingers in his hand.

'Bitch, your loud voice was what brought me to this room, so it's better for you to keep your mouth shut regarding jimin. Go and fuck lexi for fuck's sake. I can take care of him!'

'Care to remember dad's warning? He wouldn't be happy knowing how you are troubling jimin now... He needs to rest!!'

'He was a new guy whom I didn't know, that's all' Jimin spoke up, as he knew taehyung's fury knew no bounds and all he had to do was answer one of his simple question.

'See!! It's so simple!' He said while showing his teeth at jungkook who so badly wanted to pull all of them out with pliers.

'Ryu did this to you, didn't he?' Well, his minions had already informed taehyung about it but he wanted to hear it from jimin.

'Don't test my patience, jimin.. it won't be good for you!' Taehyung rasped out, irked by the unresponsiveness of jimin.

'Yes, it was ryu!' Jimin hurriedly said and taehyung smiled with satisfaction.

'You marrying him won't change anything for me, jungkook. He will always be mine! He will obey me, abide by my rules and still be the same Park jimin to me who would shiver when I try to touch him...' He whispered at jungkook's ear, glaring directly into jimin's eyes which were oozing out with fright and trepidation.

'What is he on about?' Jimin thought, as he avoided taehyung's glare and clenched jungkook's arms.

Taehyung had always degraded him, he had always been cruel to him. Calling him names, taehyung hadn't leave a single chance to not abuse him whether it be verbal or physical....

And the sort of behaviour that taeyhung just showed was beyond what jimin could decipher.

But that was just the beginning of what taehyung's twisted mind could come up with. Jimin had yet to face much more of it...