22.

Jimin popped up two xanax just before jungkook picked him up for the uni!

After a brief pep talk by jungkook the day before, jimin somehow sorted out his scattered feelings and convinced his heart and mind to continue his classes.

Maybe classes could distract him from his thoughts! That's what emerged in his mind!

Jungkook's tiny smile eventually stretched out into a huge one as jimin looked at him before seating himself in the car...

The ride was awkward though! Jimin sprinted off as soon as the car arrived in the uni!

His eyes fell upon hoseok by the hallways but he swiftly ignored him..

Rue who was busy with his stupid stuffs, alongside his bunch of stupid ass mfs....he noticed that the so-called buddies didn't even bother to greet each other.

'Something is up with them!' He whispered!

Hoseok who used to sit just behind jimin all these days, he was suddenly sitting on the very back and now the whole class seemed to notice something indifferent between them..

The fucking lunch that jimin used to have with hoseok across him,..whispers poured in from every corner in the cafeteria as jimin was seen having a dry sandwich all by himself...

Rue saw it as an opportunity as he approached jimin and toppled over his matcha latte above jimin's head....

Hoseok was sitting just 4 tables away from jimin and rue internally smirked seeing hoseok was busy with his own lunch instead of running off to rescue the damsel in distress....

'Lovely!' He said....

'Fatty's friend left him! Aww so sad!' He mocked jimin in a childlish voice...

'What's your fucking deal, rue? Why tf can't you leave me alone?' Jimin stood up, dabbing his hair with lots of tissue paper at once...he looked exhausted!

'Because people like you needs to know your godammn place! You shall be reminded everyday, every second, how unwanted you are in this world, and how not even a single person would shed tears if your existence get wiped out from this world!'

'What?' Jimin exclaimed not because he didn't hear what rue said nor in shock, but because....out of every words that came out of rue's trashy mouth for him, the shit he said the very moment hurted him the most...

'Even if it's your fiancée's father uni, you can't do shit, jimin! You are useless and pitiful! Always craving for attention while carrying that miserable look? What a sick joke your face is!'

'Catch him and take him to the terrace! We would give him a makeover today!' Rue spoke up again, after spitting on jimin's sandwich.

Rue's minions caught jimin by his arms and legs with a smirk on their faces...

Jimin turned back, his eyes screaming for help...but hoseok was gone....he felt betrayed at the very moment...

He was deeming hoseok's deed as a lie but now it all seemed too true for jimin! He was betrayed brutally by hoseok!

He was taken advantage of , the only one he trusted upon, sent the bloody video to his family, even jungkook's family and the time when jimin needed that person the most, he turned his back upon him.

'Leave him right off this second!'

'Not you again!' Rue shook his head as taehyung caught his wrist bending it around his back.....

'Weren't you supposed to be in your basketball game?' Rue whined out in pain, his minions left jimin and ran away somewhere like the cowards they were... they didn't want to mess around with taehyung infact nobody in the uni wanted to mess around with the son of the trustee....