26.

Putting all things aside, both of the household enjoyed a pompous dinner as if they weren't at each other's throats just a while ago!

Except jungkook, everyone were present for dinner... After taehyung went mad at him, he could not utter a word no more. He left the scene with his mom following him....

'What a baby!' Jimin thought!
How could a person with such a cunning mind be that much of a fool was what jimin wondered!

Jimin was gagging after every bite, might be because taehyung was feeding him! He was treating jimin very delicately but jimin just wanted to go home...he had enough of bs for a whole day!!

The dessert arrived, and jimin excused himself, and headed out the mansion..

It was built right at the middle of a ginormous greenfield, and he thought of taking a walk in there to freshen up his mind...

But before that his eyes went towards the floor where jungkook used to stay in, it was lit up with light and he clearly saw a manly shadow casted through the sheer curtains..

And then a shadow resembling a woman too?

'Wait, what?' He rubbed his eyes for once and then for the second time but he didn't see anything different from what he had seen the first time....

'Must be lexi!' Jimin muttered in the air!

Jimin quietly headed inside again, gently calling Mr. Kim..

'Mr. Kim!'

'Yes, jimin!'

'Ahh,...I, I actually left some of my belongings in Jungkook's room the last time I stayed here.. Would you send someone to get it? He surely wouldn't open his door for me! It would be nice if mother would get it for me..' Jimin shifted his gaze from Mr. Kim to Mia in a second leaving her almost choked up with the gelato she was having!

'Who, me?' She coughed!

'Yes, mother! Jungkook wouldn't open the door for anyone but you! I am terribly sorry to bother you but I have left some of my really significant things in there which I need it rn!'

'Yup, That's right! Mia, go on!' Mr. Kim agreed, and jimin smiled back at him as a polite response!

'Come with me, jimin!' She said as Jimin followed her like she directed!

And when only two of them reached to the hallway leading to jungkook's room, where no one else excluding them were present, she halted her steps and turned back at jimin!

'What's with this mother act now?' She said giving jimin a glare...

'Since Taehyung and me are going to get married, I thought of calling you mother. Did I do something wrong, mother?'

'Don't aggravate me with all your innocent act, cheeky bastard! Since things are going your way at this moment, donot commit the mistake of overestimating yourself!' She fumed as jimin still had his head down!.

'But mother, I...'

'For god's sake, I am not your mother nor I want to be! You and your mom, you both are scheming something really nasty, aren't you?...'

'Mom!' Taehyung came running as he looked at his mom in disbelief.

'I wonder what jungkook's reaction would be.. Should I get one househelp to come with me as well, oh god!' Two sentences, just these two sentences was what jimin had whispered, making sure taehyung listened to him accurately, before following Mia and boom,..... he was present there when jimin needed him the most....