20.

Lost and bewildered jimin was guided to the car by jungkook as he again went back inside the jung's Manor to complete the incomplete conversation.

Too heartbroken to ask and care for what jungkook was about to talk with hoseok, jimin clenched the material in his lap suddenly noticing he was wearing hoseok's clothes...

His heart clenched, the illusionary bubble bursted, his trust was badly broken and the reality was shoved down in his throat.

Half and hour later jungkook arrived and instructed the driver to start moving. Jimin was too engulfed by his self pitying thoughts and too occupied to turn at jungkook and ask what tf did he even talk about with hoseok..

The moments jimin spent while being delusional about his reality, a crack formed in his mirror of trust before he could even fully live the moment..

Just when he was thinking how 'his mom was wrong' and was shedding tears of joy, someone had to cruelly snatch his smile away and give him the pain equivalent to being pricked by thousand needles at once..That's how hurt he was!!!

'Why did he do that jungkook? It must have been really fun for him to toy with me all these days, ain't it?' Jungkook was sitting idly, his whole posture turned towards the side of the car, he said nothing in response... and the space remained between jungkook and him in the backseat of the car.. suddenly seemed never-ending to jimin....jungkook was there, always there but jimin could never seem to reach him no matter how hard he tried, he was lonely and he would always remain lonely...

'Had I been skinny, would he have liked me? He was right! Someone like me doesn't suit him at all! Slender body, appealing figure, mental stability, he deserves someone who has those! He was right, my mom was right, the wrong one turns out to be me at last!'

Jimin was not in the state to be consoled and guaranteedly not in the state to be told what hoseok told him either so jungkook stayed quiet throughout the ride.

The car soon stopped in the driveway of Park's household. Jimin got out, heading towards his house, while jungkook following him.

To jimin's shock, he was met by a hard strike in his face just seconds after...

The tears trickled down in his bruised cheek, he lifted up his head, and saw everyone from Jeon's family were present there including taehyung too...
Even his mom was there, casually sipping on the whiskey with no care of the world...

'What are you doing? Hitting your grown up son like that? Are you insane?' Jungkook's dad yelled taking his friend few steps away from jimin.

'The reputation which took years for me to build, you shattered it at once..you really let me down today!' Mr.park berated jimin...

'How could you not think about your fiancée even once and sleep with that nasty piece of shit? Don't you have any shame? You know you are getting married soon, don't you? How could you be so shameless to jump on another man's dick? I didn't take you for a slut!' Jungkook's mom coldly said, snatching phone from her husband's clasp.

'Look at what your horn ass has done!' She handed over her phone to jimin and jimin staggered with shock as he watched himself and hoseok having sex in the shower.' He dropped the phone on the floor and bent down, covering  his head while trembling like a leaf...

'Now you are embarassed! What about the time when you were moaning his name like a bitch in heat?' She tched at jimin and jungkook motioned her to stay quiet, probably not wanting her to say any more rude things to the jimin who has having a meltdown but did she care enough to shut up? Obviously not!!

'What if it goes public? What if that bastard hands this clip over to media?' Mr. Park hysterically shouted as jungkook's dad dragged him to the nearest room, shutting both of them in there, advising his friend to stay quiet in a situation like such....

'The bloody Jungs want to stop the merger of Park 's and jeon's businesses! They know it could be a huge threat to their business in future but I never knew they could stoop this low and use such cheap tactics. Investors have already lined up to invest in our upcoming projects, the stock price has sky rocketed since the engagement, and if this video goes out we would be finished, let alone the happening of the merger.... your father businesses would shut down, and we would suffer a huge loss too since our name is already binded to yours.. you are a dimwit. You have more flaws than being fat and I regret the day I agreed for that engagement....' She gritted her teeth, and soon the scowl on her face disappeared when she was turned around suddenly and a tight slap was placed on her face causing her to become dazed for a while....

'You think you are some big shot to insult others like that? Bitch! Everybody knows about your background! You and your mom were bloody maids in my house back then and your father was a drunkard spending his money on alcohol and prostitutes...who tf do you think you are to stand in my fucking house and slutshame my son? What's even your worth to blabber your venomous tongue like that, you illiterate bitch? Pretending to be refined while you used to steal my jewellery ,you thief? What do you think your worth would be right now if juhyun had not married you, you tramp!' Jimin's mother screeched, her one hand holding the half filled whiskey bottle and the other on Mrs jeon's scalp, fingers tightly clasped around moderate amount of hair....She twirled her head around and threw her on the ground proceeding towards jimin, helping him to stand up....

'Don't be scared of bitches like these..your mom is here!' Jimin stood up, deducing she took a stand for him just because she was heavily drunk...but it did make a difference! He didn't feel powerless like before....

'Ma'am you crossed your limits with your words and actions. Please apologise to my mom!' She chuckled, giving jungkook a slight push in his chest.

'Oh! Yeah? What about the time when she was continously spewing garbage about my son? Did you tell your tramp of a mother to apologise to jimin? I guess not! So why should I apologise to that filthy woman? I would smash her head into bits if she doesn't take her ass away from here let alone apologising! You can fuck lexi all you want while keeping my son as your fiancée and my son can't do shit! Who tf are you to decide upon jimin's character? He is a kind kid, opposite of what you and your family is like.. so shut up, take your fucking father, brother and mother away from here...the marriage, engagement...everything is off by this moment! Fuck the merger, fuck the stocks! I can buy this entire city just in a snap of my finger. Your beggar mom might drool after money but not me!' She said, taking another sip directly from the whiskey bottle, pulling jimin to her room and slamming the door but not before throwing the whiskey bottle in the air which landed just beside mrs. Jeon...

'Lick it bitch! It's expensive than your monthly expenses!' She screamed, causing mrs jeon to shudder...

'Are you okay, mom?' Taehyung finally uttered some words as she slightly nodded her head...

'When tf did she start caring about her son?' She said, placing herself on the sofa....she was drained and her scalp was thumping with pain...

'You still wanna marry lexi, child?' She asked jungkook while massaging her scalp..

He seemed taken aback!

'But the merger?'

'To hell with the merger! That hoseok would hand over that clip to media if we even think about the merger, ain't that what he said in the phone when he called you and send over this clip?'

'Yeah!'

'Then will it even be worth for you to get marred to him? Either way it's loss for us! You better get married to someone you like! Even if it's lexi or anyone else you like, get married to anybody except for that slob!' She declared while fixing up her hair.....

'Let's go!' She stated, and took an exit,... her sons walking through right behind her!!