Chapter 16

Get ready for you have a surprise. *excited screams* We are finally packing up for a battle as it is beginning.

***

"How does the morning come so fast?" Adya complained as Smrita knocked on the door. "Good morning Girls."

Srishti turned around and Adya whispered. "Wake up, my sleeping beauty. Your adventure is mid way."

She stretched herself and slowly got up with a smile as the brightest ray of Sun entering through the open window warmed her.

A while later, everyone was having their breakfast at the table. Srishti had been eyeing Ishaan the whole time. A lot of questions wanting to jump out of the tip of her tongue.

I have summoned the Wild Miracle back home. He had claimed yesternight.

Who was he? She lost the piece of bun as it fell down on the floor, not reaching her mouth.

Adya whispered. "Could you please concentrate?"

Srishti nodded. Why he was summoning them? She missed the drops of warm tea over her.

"Can you stop staring at him and concentrate on your breakfast?" Adya shouted in the lowest of her voice. Srishti dipped her head in obedience.

***

They sat down and Smrita was ready to explain the things. "We need you to go with Ishaan to help him find a person."

"Who?" Adya asked curiously.

"The..."

"The?" Dhruv leaned in.

"The Last..."

"The Last?" Diya echoed.

"The Last Wizardry Saga Warrior." Smrita boldly completed. "Because we need to save our home, the Lost Lands."

"How can I?" Srishti's voice didn't help her.

"You are the protector. The descendant who will guard the Scarlet Woods." Namrata stressed on her words.

 Srishti turned to Adya to hear her say something but she was stuck. "Going to Lost Lands? How!" She slapped herself. "Ouch! This is not happening." Srishti pinched Adya, clarifying. "This is happening."

"No. No. No." Adya sat on the edge of her chair.

Ishaan cleared his throat. "You had asked me where I come from?"

Adya turned to him, stressed. "No, I am not ready to take in anymore piece of shocking information."

"I am from the Lost Lands." His eyes didn't meet anyone else but Srishti. "The Royal there." He scratched his forehead, "And what I let Srishti know on the way back here yesterday..." 

"Don't give me too much suspense over a bad news." Adya struggled to keep herself active while Srishti remained quiet.

"I am the one who have summoned the Wild Miracles back home as we have a situation. Adrima is returning to win the coming Wizardry Saga in that dark land. The stars have formed the constellation of the Scarlet's child. The last warrior is now being treated in some undisclosed location. We need to find him so that he can train the next warrior."

"Treated?" Srishti echoed. "Who is the warrior, your father?" His family was not part of anything he had ever mentioned. She wondered, if he always wandered away from them, just like her?

"I can say so, a father figure." He blinked his eyes. "I haven't met him for over six to seven years now." His eyes only were focused elsewhere to retain the beautiful memories. "His unicorn was tried to be taken away and he tried to fight in its protection but Adrima severely injured him.  Hence he is being treated in an untold destination so Adrima wouldn't reach him."

"We need to find the Warrior before Adrima reaches him again." Smrita cleared heading back to her home.

"Yesterday? On the way back here? From where?" Namrata was tangled in that part of the whole scene.

"That..." Dhruv stammered. "Actually..."

"Where were you last night?" Her question was firm. "I had asked you always to stay in home when you are here."

Srishti whispered. "Why is she so strictly restricting them from stepping outdoor?"

Ishaan replied as he bent towards her. "Because all of those who were of the Lost Lands is subjected to the risk of being affected by the Adrima. He has eyes everywhere." 

"I am sorry." He dipped his head as he walked away. Diya ran behind him, shouting as she turned to look back. "Can you not be so rude, Nami?

Ishaan came around to stand behind Srishti and he leaned in to whisper. "Get ready to leave."

She immediately turned to take hold of his hand. "Can I have a minute?"

Ishaan gestured Namrata to leave as he pulled a chair and sat in front of her. He raised his eyebrow at her. "Go ahead!"

"I cannot take in anything anymore." Adya immediately stood up. "I will be in the room."

"Would you mind explaining things clearly to me?" Srishti demanded with a lot of thoughts trying to peep out.

"Well, I am a Royal who had come here from the Lost Lands to call all my people, the Wild Miracle back home."

"That is very clear." She shook her head. "I knew from the very beginning you are minacious."

"Excuse me? That was offensive." He clutched his heart.

"I am sorry but my assumption is true. You are a threat... at least to me."

He pulled up a calm smile. "I can accept that, I guess."

"Sorry?" She was furious and he leaned in, chuckling, "but never a threat in the evil sense." She stepped herself back heaving a sigh.

"So, we need your help as said because you are the protector who can help me find the last warrior of the Draco Saga because Adrima is in need of magic to win the coming Saga in that dark land so he would go behind the warrior. We need him to train us to win the battle of magic over Adrima so we gain back life in our land."

"This feels so unreal."

"Can't help... Welcome to the new reality."

"Finally I am going to live in fantasy."

"We will leave tomorrow."

"We?"

"You, me and Adya while all others would have reached back for we have a Saga coming up after ages."

"Is there a way to that place? How is Lost Lands like?"

"Like... It used to be a home... but now a lifeless place like... like where the electricity hasn't reached."

She giggled and he stared at her making sure she would never giggle over such matters. "This feels peaceful but will your mother come behind you?"

She stopped. "No, I guess. She hadn't come in these many years then why would she now."

"Because with time, everything changes."

Surya_SK

Make your way to the Lost Lands sooner or later... because with time everything changes,

 because with time everything changes,