Peppered kisses

Aurora

Aurora felt something stir deep within her as she tried to process his words.

Matteo raised his brow at her silence. "I am a very impatient man, Aurora, and I do hate to repeat myself."

He crossed his arms over his chest, awaiting for her to comply to what he had instructed her to do. Aurora began to strip herself away from her shy nature that restricted her from having many sorts of interactions with Matteo, and fell into the submissive state of obeying his command.

She slowly began to turn around, making sure she didn't twirl too fast. She wanted him to see every inch of this nighty, his burning gaze settling on her body and ignited a hot fire in her blood.

When her back had turned to face him she could make out a few curse words leaving his mouth and for some reason, she felt good about this. In this moment of heat she felt good enough to please the eyes of Matteo as she gifted him with this exotic view.

Her eyes met his darkened ones when she had completed the full turn, and he walked closer to her. "Shit." he whispered.

Her head tilted further upward when he stopped in front of her. "You're so fucking beautiful, agnellino. Do you realize that, hmm?"

He grasped her chin in his hand, pulling her face closer to him. His hot breath fanned her face as she could feel her body shiver from his sudden dominating aura and immense amount of craving that she felt for him.

"Matteo." she whispered, her eyes flitting down for a second to his lips.

"My pretty little baby." He touched his thumb to her bottom lip, gently caressing them. "Pretty little vixen trying out seduction, hmm?"

Oh my.

This was a side of him that he must have never shown to anyone else. His words alone were enough to make her knees weak and she enjoyed the pleasure they brought her.

A little noise escaped her mouth at his question, too in a frenzy to even answer him. Her body along with her mind, both begged for more of him, more of his touch as the sensation she felt became addictive.

He seemed displeased by her lack of response and he slightly tapped her cheek with his index finger. "I need words, Aurora."

"Please."

"Please, what?"

Please? What was she asking for?

She was begging on the inside. She had no idea what it was that she was asking for exactly, but it was only established that it was something from him. More of his touch, more of him, whatever it was she needed it.

"Tell me what it is that you want." he gripped her chin a bit harder but not enough to hurt.

Her words could not be released from within her as she desired to express to him what it is she wanted, needed. She grabbed hold of his shirt, squeezing it with her fists as she peered up at him. She reflected everything it is she wanted him to know in her eyes, presenting the message hidden in her hooded eyes that resembled his darkened ones.

Her eyes spoke to him and she knew that he realized what she meant. With his free hand, Matteo brushed the locks of hair off from her shoulder, exposing the skin to him. He dipped his head down in order for his lips to come into contact with her hot flesh, creating a shock wave to spread through her body from the contact.

She gasped as he trailed soft kisses along her shoulder blade, continuing a path to where her neck connected with her shoulder. Her hands slid up his front, the bumps of his hard muscles pressing against her palms at the delicious sensation his lips brought to her body.