Meeting his father

I am so sorry for the late update.

Aurora

Aurora woke up to Kitty purring loudly against her neck. 

"Good morning, Kitty." she petted her cat and yawned.

She did her business in the bathroom, having a nice warm shower. She hummed as she washed her hair, and took a bit longer than usual in the shower. She contemplated on what to wear today since Matteo wouldn't be here and she wondered if she should wear a lazy outfit.

She picked out a cute sundress which was perfect for the weather outside, clear skies and the sun shining brightly. When she finished sorting out hair which was done in a low bun with two tendrils hanging loosely in the front, she picked Kitty up and walked out of the room.

Her plan was to have breakfast and spend the late morning outside by the pool. She badly needed a tan for her awful pale skin and thought the sun would do her some good. She also needed a break to clear her mind which is something she needed.

She skipped down the stairs, Kitty in her arms and walked past the dining room but what shocked her was the unfamiliar man that was seated in one of the chairs at the table. The man was seated opposite Matteo and she couldn't get a clear look at him since she could barely make out his side profile.

Matteo noticed her staring and she was surprised to see that his blank expression was present, like it was previously. He looked at her with a hard face and ignored her by going back to eating.

That was weird.

"Aurora, mia dolce ragazza. Good morning."

She jumped when she heard Malinda's cheery voice behind her.

"Malinda. G-good morning. How are you?" she asked the woman.

Malinda smiled at her sweetly. "All good, thank you dear. Would you like to eat?"

She glanced over at the two men at the table, and her heart thumped against her chest when they both watched her. Both of the men had the same cold expression plastered on their faces and she could see that they had similar features.

She forced her gaze away from them, directing her attention at Malinda. "I-I'm not hungry."

"Malinda bring the girl a plate she will be eating with us."

She was surprised to hear that the older man said that. Malinda bowed in respect and disappeared into the kitchen to make Aurora a plate. She stood awkwardly with Kitty in her arms as she avoided looking at the two men.

"Sit." he told her.

She gulped at the authoritative tone of voice which belonged to the older man and putting Kitty down, she took a seat. She reluctantly sat down next to Matteo, shrinking back into her seat as the overwhelming sense of dominance dripped from the two men.

"You actually let a girl stay in your house." the man said as if he couldn't believe it.

Matteo kept quiet and she was confused by the way he was acting. He was ignoring her and just stared down at his place but she noticed that his jaw was clenched. His eyes burnt into his breakfast in front of him, not getting a clear reading on any emotion in his eyes.

Aurora observed the features of the man that seemed to be a bit more older than Matteo's. It was clear that this was his father. They had the same color hair but given his age there were evident strands of white growing between the dark color. The color of their eyes was identical and the both of them had defined jawlines which made them look more attractive.