Chapter - 12

While Luther, Klaus and Five had a family meeting, I grabbed Grace's sewing machine and left for Ben's room to make myself some new clothes, though I loved the pants I got from Elam.

I was sewing a new dress, I got the fabric from some of the clothes I found in the house, they were the old uniforms from the siblings and I made myself a new dress. Great isn't it?!

And as I sewed without thinking and noticing the time went by someone headed into the room.

"Fin! Come downstairs." Klaus yelled in panic, I, completely confused, looked up at them.

"What's wrong?" I asked, standing up and following them. Five was waiting downstairs impatiently and tapped his foot on the floor.

"What is it? Hello? Someone wants to.. invite me into the thing that we're doing?!" I asked angrily but still followed them outside. Diego was waiting for us there, wearing his uniform and knives.

"Oh, hey! Where were you?" I asked him, he rolled his eyes as we sat into the car.

"Jail." Was his only answer, then we decided that we had to find Luther for whatever reason. We drove to a small pub and Diego talked with his brother while Klaus, Five and I waited. They were talking and talking and then we finally left. Klaus, Five and I were in the backseat while Diego and Luther were in the front.

"Okay, when we're already together, can someone please explain the brother situation with Five and Fin?" Luther asked into the round. I sighed.

"Five and I are biological twins." I said.

"And how is that possible?" Luther asked. I sighed again, and looked at Five who just smiled amused.

"I don't know but it's possible." Was my only answer, I really didn't want to explain everything from the beginning and Luther was, thankfully, fine with it. He didn't ask further.

Then I noticed Klaus being clearly uncomfortable. I looked at them.

"Are you okay?" I asked and smiled slightly, they just nodded but were throwing their hands in front of them and grunted a bit.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" They claimed but it didn't seem like it, I dropped it though and leaned back.

Music was playing as we kept driving, it really was a tight tension between all of them and I could feel how uncomfortable they all were.

"Alright, I can't handle this anymore. Therapy sessions. With me. Right now." I said and sighed annoyed.

"What?" Diego asked with Five and looked at me.

"We'll talk about how you all treat Klaus. 'Cause I would never treat my siblings that way. Never." I said with crossed arms and a small grunt.

"Are you fucking serious?" Five asked and made a face, then he looked out the window and rolled with his eyes.

"Yes I am, sorry but.. Klaus was literally gone for one day, they were being held hostage and literally being tortured. For hours. And none of you ever thought about it! Why? Why didn't anyone go look for them?" I asked angry and looked at Klaus, who's chin fell.

"Ben always kept an eye on me and literally, if I was gone for more than two hours without saying where, he'd go -" I started but Luther turned around and interrupted me.

"Ben?" He asked. Five turned back to me too, confused. I cleared my throat and looked down.

"My brother.. Ben.." I whispered wand closed my eyes slowly, sighing and looked back at the siblings.

"Ben said he doesn't know you." Klaus mumbled and looked at me.

"I know.. your Ben is.. a different Ben than my is.. but whatever.. My point is, that siblings look out for each other and you're absolutely not doing that at all. Why?" I looked at each of the siblings with raised eyebrows. They just looked away silently.