Chapter - 1

The blue thing in the air made the moment for me even more interesting when I saw who it was. Air was hissing and the earth was vibrating.

"Oh, no! Not you again!" The old man said and I smiled heading towards him. He looked like he was in pain.

"It's me again as always!" I said back, shaking my head from one side to the other. Then I jumped right through the portal, hearing Five yell behind me.

I landed painfully on my face and groaned. Flipping my hair back, I looked up for a moment but then I heard someone scream behind me. When I looked up, I saw Five falling and I rolled aside, he hit the ground.

"Am I seeing things or is this little Five?" A man asked, he had short hair and he was wearing a long black skirt with a coat but no shirt.

"Am I seeing things or are there two of them?" Another one asked, she had long curly hair and was in jeans.

"Two of who?" Five asked, then he looked at himself and sighed. I looked at him with a big smile while he rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" I said and smiled, waved. The siblings kept looking at me as I was an alien, I chuckled but then Five snapped away my hand.

"Ouch! You-!" I wanted to snap back but he just started leaving, so I followed.

"Why are you small?" I asked confused, hearing the others follow us too. They were whispering but I ignored it.

"Why aren't you?" Five asked back, sounding clearly annoyed by me, I honestly couldn't care less.

"Maybe they're dating?" The skirt wearing one asked and I disgustingly looked behind me.

"I'm a lesbian.." I mumbled and rolled my eyes, walking inside.

"Where did you come from?!" A big dude asked, he really was big and he seemed angry.

We went to the kitchen of the house. Five grabbed a toast and marshmallows, who eats marshmallows on toast?! With peanut butter?!

"Ew.." I grabbed myself a piece of bread and listened to Five explain what and why he was small and not old. Like 58 years old. I chuckled.

"You shut up!" He turned to me, pointing. He seemed like he was thinking but he started being angry instead.

"You aren't even supposed to be here and besides my equation wasn't wrong on you but somehow on me! It doesn't make sense!" He said and grunted like a teenager.

"I'm special, old man. I'm just special!" I chuckled but he ignored me again and looked back at his siblings.

He stayed quiet and waited for his siblings to say something but they just kept staring at me and I sighed.

"So, let's continue with something else. What's y'all's name?" I asked after a moment and just looked at them, waiting.

"I'm Fin, and I'd start with.. you." Pointing at the big one, I tilted my head. He introduced himself as Luther, the woman with the curly hair was named Allison and the tiny one Vanya.

"And you?" Looking at the person that was sitting on the table we all were standing around. They smiled like they were high as hell but I smiled back.

"I'm Klaus! And by the way, I love you skirt!" They said while wiggling their fingers to my legs.

"Aww! Thank you, I did it myself." I winked at them and chuckled, bowing down with two sides of my skirt between my fingers.

"I'm Diego." The last one said, he had short brown hair and dark eyes, under his jacket were plenty of knives.