🎄𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12: 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓸 𝓔𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓮!🎄

Scene: Place des Vosges

The students of Miss Bustier's class, Hiro, and Zoé are all sitting on a warm navy blue blanket chatting happily. Some are drinking hot chocolate while others are eating pastries that Marinette brought from her bakery. The only ones who are not present are Kim, Alya, Nino, and Lila.

"I'm so glad you thought of this winter picnic Rose, you always have the best ideas." Giselle praised Rose, taking a sip of her hot cocoa.

Rose, who is sitting next to Juleka, giggles. "I thought of getting us all together before we go off doing our own thing. I've traveling to London." She leans on Juleka's shoulder.

"That's great, I'm gonna be staying with my mom until we get back to school." Giselle says.

Meanwhile, Marinette is on her phone face timing Ace. "So you're in China right now?" She asks the playwright.

"Yeah, my parents and I are in a taxi right now headed to my aunt's place. What about you? What're you doing?" Ace questions.

"Just hanging with my friends drinking hot chocolate and eating sweets from my bakery." Marinette shrugs.

"That sounds fun, I-I wish I could've been there with you." Ace rubs the back of his neck, blushing.

Marinette blushes as well. "Me too."

Zoé notices this just then. "Who are you talking to Marinette? A boy~?"

Marinette panics. "Ah! U-Um, A-Ace, I gotta mo- uh, go!"

"Okay then, bye." Ace waves.

Marinette quickly waves before hanging up.

"Does someone have a new crush?" Alix asked teasingly.

"Let's not jump to conclusions!" Marinette replies, her face red as a cherry.

"Love, where's Kalianna?" Hiro asks his girlfriend, sitting next to her.

"Come to think of it, she didn't join in on the online group chat." Rose inquired.

"Yeah, where is she?" Juleka asks Giselle.

"Oh, she's probably packing or getting ready to go on the plane." Giselle replies calmly, sipping on her cocoa.

"Ah, so she's going on vacation?" Zoé probed, taking a bite of her croissant.

"Yeah," Giselle nods. "She didn't tell me where she was going but hopefully she posts pictures."

At that statement, everyone's phones got a notification, and they all took them out, viewing a Facebook photo.

The picture was of a smiling Kalianna in the airport with Seo-Yeon.

@Kali De-Sinclair ✔

Traveling to Europe/Prague with my grandma Seo-Yeon! 🇪🇺🇨🇿

Scene: Lila's Room.

"Traveling to Europe with my grandma?" Lila read the caption of Kalianna's photo angrily. She grits her teeth, seething with jealousy.

She just couldn't believe this. Her enemy was going to New York while she was stuck in Paris?!

This couldn't have been more unfair!

Scene: Adrien's Room.

"Kalianna's going to Europe?" Adrien's eyes widened after he saw the Facebook caption of Kalianna's pictures.

"What? Are you upset that you can't spend time with the love of your life?" Plagg quizzed teasingly, eating off a piece of his Camembert.

"I'm kind of upset but I could always call her." Adrien shrugs.

"Exactly, so don't be too brokenhearted about it." Plaggs suggested, throwing his Camembert into the air and eating it whole.

Adrien glares at him, then began typing a comment on Kalianna's photo.

Scene: Airplane. Economy Class.

Seo-Yeon and Kalianna are sitting together. The latter is looking out the window with an excited gleam in her eye.

"Please buckle your seats, we are about to take off." The female voice through the intercom announces.

"Where are we gonna stay grandma, when we land in Europe?" Kalianna asked, turning to the elderly woman.

"We're staying at a hotel in The Czech Republic, a landlocked country in Central Europe," Seo-Yeon explains to the noirette.

"Wow, I can't wait!" Kalianna bounces in her seat. Just then she got a notification on her phone in her purse.

"What was that sound? Did it come from Kalianna's phone device?" Kaalki's voice was heard inside her purse.

"Did you say something Kalianna?" Seo-Yeon asked.

"N-No, grandma! It was just my phone." Kalianna smiles sheepishly at her grandma. She then opens her purse, looking at Kaalki and Tikki, putting a finger to her lips. "Shhh." She shushed quietly. She then gets out her phone.

She smiles when she sees the notification is from Adrien and she presses on it, viewing it.

@Adrien.Agreste. ✔

Glad you're going to Europe Kalianna, hope you have fun! 🥰

Kalianna can't help but blush at the supermodel's comment.

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila glares at the comment that Adrien left on Kalianna's picture. "I hope she doesn't have fun, I hope her flight gets canceled." She says bitterly.

And maybe, just maybe, she had dark thoughts of Kalianna's plane crashing.

And her dying.

Word Count: 795

(Sukura41: Lila's a teen psycho isn't she?)