🎄𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10: 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼🎄

(Sukura41: Merry Christmas guys!!! 🎄🎅🎁)

Scene: The Next Day. Christmas Day. Local Children's Hospital.

Kalianna smiled as she entered the children's hospital with her friends, carrying presents and freshly baked cookies.

(Sukura41: The cookies look a lot like the ones on the aesthetic banner.)

Marinette was with the girls as Kalianna had invited her to join them to spread some Christmas joy. She was hesitant to go out because she was silently crying in her room all night, but she decided it would be best to go out and feel happy.

As Kalianna walked to the front desk to sign in, Giselle and the girls comforted Marinette over what had happened at the party.

"It's not your fault Marinette," Rose assures the girl.

"Yeah, that was all on Alya," Mylène says.

"I can't believe she just blurted it out like that," Alix frowns, and is lightly elbowed by Giselle. "What I mean to say is, it's Alya's fault and we're never gonna be friends again."

"Yeah, she doesn't deserve our friendship after what she did, and she doesn't deserve your friendship either Marinette," Juleka told the bluenette, patting her shoulder.

"Thanks, guys. You know... she texted me last night to apologize." Marinette informs.

"What?!" The girls shout as Kalianna approaches.

"Yeah." Marinette nods.

"What's going on?" Kalianna inquired.

"Marinette told us that Alya apologized to her last night through text." Maya replies.

"Through text?" Kalianna scoffs. "She couldn't at least call her?"

"Let's see the text Marinette." Mireille says.

Marinette gets out her phone, going to the message chat between her and Alya. She then showed the girls the text Alya sent and they began to read.

Alya

Marinette, I just realized what I did, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to tell everyone that you loved Adrien. I was just so angry though! Lila told me that Kalianna said she was gonna steal Adrien from her and I got so mad that I wanted to go fight her, but Maya got in the way. Again, I'm really sorry. Forgive me please.