🎄𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8: 𝓖𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮🎄

Scene: Hotel Saint James Restaurant

As everyone continued to listen to Ariana Grande's song, Giselle and the girls danced happily.

Ariana finally finished her song and bowed to the crowd, smiling as everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"Thank you! Merry Christmas! Now, please help me to welcome the girl who's climbing her way up the music industry, Giselle Beaumont! Come on up here girl~!" Ariana urged.

Everyone cheered as they chanted Giselle's name. "Giselle! Giselle! Giselle!"

The rainbownette blushed and made her way up to the front of the dance floor.

Alya and Lila rolled their eyes at this as they knew she was probably going to sing.

Giselle took the mic from Ariana, and both girls hugged before Giselle turned to the audience.

"This song that I'm about to sing was originally made by me. I haven't published it yet, so consider this another special performance!" Giselle proclaims.

Music then began to play and Giselle started singing This Christmas.

The crowd cheered, enjoying hearing Giselle's voice.

Hiro hummed, having his eyes closed at hearing his girlfriend's beautiful voice.

Nearby, Ariana held her phone up, livestreaming Giselle's performance on Instagram. "Everyone, this is Giselle Beaumont. She's a teen singer from Paris and she's already famous! But not famous enough, blow up this livestream so she can get more fans!"

After she said that, she smiled as she saw all her fans were enjoying the performance and were going nuts, giving hearts and gifts.

The only ones who despised Giselle's singing was Chloé, Sabrina, Lila, and Alya.

Lila and Alya were glaring as they watched the "lame" performance.

Sabrina didn't like it because she now resented Giselle for not getting her an autograph from Ariana, and Chloé was more focused than on her phone, she was ignoring Giselle's singing.

Well, she was trying too, but it wasn't working.

"Ugh, when is she gonna stop singing already?!" The Bourgeois girl complained, giving Giselle a nasty look.

"I don't understand why people are liking her singing. I bet they would like your singing better." Alya said to Lila.

The scarlet brunette turned to her, then she looked away, putting on a sad expression. "Probably. I had wanted to go up after Miss Ariana and sing. But now, everyone will be more focused on Giselle to even let me have a chance."