🎄𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓢𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓦𝓪𝓻🎄

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Kalianna smiled as she exited her car, breathing a sigh of delight while she watches the snow and snowflakes fall gracefully from the sky. She was so happy it was Winter time.

She then spotted Giselle and Hiro making a snowman near the stairs by the school. The noirette saw they were so distracted, they hadn't noticed her.

Grinning mischievously, she leaned down and grabbed some snow and formed it into a snowball. She then threw the snowball at Hiro, hitting the back of his head.

The teen photographer yelped and turned around to see who hit him, only to get smacked in the face with another snowball.

Giselle gasped at this and turned to who had hit her boyfriend with the snowballs, only for herself to get hit in the face too with a third snowball.

Kalianna laughed at the surprised expressions on her friend's faces, then she squeaked when she got pelted with four snowballs.

Squealing, she ran up the stairs, trying to get away from Giselle and Hiro's snowy wrath. She saw Adrien talking with Maya, Nathaniel, and Max by the entrance and immediately ran towards them, hiding behind Adrien.

"Adrien, save me!" She pleaded, her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Huh? What's wro-" Adrien was cut off when he was struck by two snowballs. One to the chest and the other to the face. "Hey! What did I do?" He asked, removing the snow from his face. "Ah!" He cried out when he was hit in the face once more with another snowball, and he shot a glare at Hiro.

The Tsurugi boy smiled awkwardly, pointing at Giselle, who threw the snowball she had in her hands away a little too late.

"She did it." Hiro snitched to Adrien.

"Hiro!" Giselle lightly elbowed him in the side, glowering at him for ratting her out.

Suddenly, the couple were hit in the face with snowballs as Maya, Nathaniel, and Max helped Adrien throw snowballs at the two.

Hiro shielded his girlfriend from the snowballs while Rose, Juleka, Marc, Ivan, Mylène, Alix, and Marinette came onto the school grounds, and paused the sight of the snowball fight.

Marinette then yelped when she was hit in the face by a snowball.

The others paused their snowball fight, only for Kalianna, Giselle, Hiro, Adrien, Maya, Nathaniel, and Max to point the blame at each other.

"She/He did it!" They all said at the same time.

Marinette glared in annoyance. "You're all gonna get it now!" She grabbed some snow, as did Rose and Juleka.

"Ooo, snowball fight!" Rose chirps before she and her friends started throwing snowballs, starting an even larger war.

As the group continued with their snow attacks, none of them noticed Alya, Nino, and Lila walk up to the premises.

Giselle on the other hand did spot them. She smirked, then threw a snowball at the three teens, hitting Lila in the face.

Everyone stopped and looked at the scarlet brunette. They couldn't help but laugh as the snow made her face look like she had a white beard like Santa Claus.

Alya and Nino glared at their ex-friends while they continued to laugh.

Lila glared too, wiping off the snow from her face. Then she switched up and began to cry crocodile tears.

Giselle scoffs, rolling her eyes at Lila's ridiculous reaction. "Oh come on Rossi, it's just a snowball! You can't even handle that? If the snowball was that hard, everyone would be crying."

Kalianna and the others gave nods, agreeing with the rainbownette's words.

Alya rubbed Lila's back, comforting her. "It's okay Lila, it's alright!" She and Nino then glared at the group while Lila continued to shed crocodile tears.

"Are you insane?! You could have seriously hurt Lila!" The blogger shouted at her ex-friends angrily.

"With a snowball? It's not like it's a large rock." Ivan replied back.

"We're just having fun, there's no need to get upset over a snowball." Mylène spoke up, trying to keep the peace.

Everyone gave a nod in agreement while Lila grew annoyed. She would've thought Mylène would be on her side, but nowadays, she was trying to prevent and resolve conflict, AND she had been getting close with Kalianna.

But no matter, Lila would turn Mylène and everyone else against Kalianna one day.

The Rossi girl looked up at Giselle and pouted at her. "W-Why would you do that Giselle?" She asked, sniffling.

Rolling her eyes, Giselle turned away. "YAH!" She hurled a snowball at Aurore as she came walking up to the school with Mireille.

"Eee!" Aurore squealed in surprise.

"Hey! No one messes with my best friend!" Now armed with two snowballs, Mireille threw them at Giselle.

"Ahhhh, no!" Giselle shields herself from the attacks.

"Don't worry love, I've got you!" Hiro shields his girlfriend from the snowballs from Mireille.

The others then resumed their snowball war, forgetting all about a certain trio.

As they continued with their fun, Alya and Nino escorted Lila towards the stairs.

"It's okay Lila, ignore them." Nino softly says to her, and she nods, sniffling while she wiped her tears.

After they reached the entrance, the three turned back to their former friends and watched the snowball fight in anger, annoyance, and jealousy.

Alya was still angry that everyone just brushed off Giselle hitting Lila with a snowball as she knew the singer had done it on purpose, Lila was annoyed that Adrien was having fun with Kalianna, and Nino was jealous that they were all hanging out with Hiro instead of him now.

Turning away, Alya and Nino made their way into the courtyard. Lila was about to follow them when loud giggles caught her attention from behind.

She turned around to find Adrien wrapping his arm around Kalianna's waist, swinging her around as the ravenette tried to escape his grasp while he attempted to shove a snowball into her hair.

"Adrien! Let go!" She shouted between giggles.

"Never!" Adrien then successfully planted the snowball into Kalianna's hair, making her squeak.

"It's so cold!" She whines.

The pair then fell as Adrien had slipped on some ice on the ground, causing them both to fall onto a pile of snow.

Kalianna then gets on top of him with a snowball. "Revenge!" Smirking, she shoves the snowball on Adrien's head.

"Cold, cold, cold!" The blonde cries out. "Stop! I surrender!" He says as Kalianna plants more snow into his hair.

"Adrien and Kalianna are down guys! Get 'em before they get up!" Marc proclaimed, pointing at Kalianna and Adrien.

Lila growled as she saw Adrien try to protect Kalianna, using his own body as a human shield while he and the amber-eyed girl were pelted with snowballs by their friends.

With one final glare at Kalianna, Lila turned away and went to go catch up with Alya and Nino as they made their way upstairs to the second floor.

Word Count: 1,163