🎄𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6: 𝓖𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂🎄

(Sukura41: The title is called Gullibility, for those who can't see it well

(Sukura41: The title is called Gullibility, for those who can't see it well.)

Scene: Hotel Saint James Restaurant.

As Kalianna and Adrien continued to dance, Chloé stormed over to the refreshment table.

"Stupid De-Sinclair and her students friends." She hissed, grabbing a glass of apple cider and taking a sip. She watched Adrien and Kalianna dance together in circles around the dance floor angrily.

Ooo, she couldn't STAND seeing her rival dance with her childhood friend! She had to do something about it, something to humiliate Kalianna.

And she knew just what to do.

Holding her glass close, Chloé edged closer to the dance floor and waited for Kalianna and Adrien to pass her.

When they got closer, Chloé pulled back her arm, getting ready to throw her drink at Kalianna.

"Oh no you don't Chloé!"

Chloé felt a hand belonging to a certain bluenette grip the glass, pulling it out of her hold. She then felt two sets of hands grab her arms, pulling her away from the dance floor.

"What the-?!" Chloé turned her head to find Marinette, Giselle, and Hiro glaring at her. Marinette was holding the glass of apple cider, and Hiro and Giselle were the ones holding her arms.

The trio had stopped her from humiliating Kalianna just in time.

"What the he11 is wrong with you Dupain-Cheng? Kalianna needed that drink thrown on her!" Chloé shouts at the designer.

"Maybe in YOUR delusional mind," Marinette said as Giselle and Hiro dragged Chloé away. "But not in ours."

"Argh, let me go you Giant freak! Your face is as ugly as your boyfriend's!" Chloé yells at the singer, struggling in the couples' hold.

Marinette rolled her eyes at the trashy insult and dumped the drink into a nearby plant.

Maya, who had witnessed what just happened, sighed in relief. Glad that the three managed to stop Chloé from ruining Kalianna and Adrien's moment. Smiling slightly, she continued to watch the happy duo dance.

After the romantic Christmas waltz music ended, Adrien led Kalianna by her hand to a refreshment table that had cookies and hot cocoa.

Lila saw her chance and walked over, smirking. As Adrien handed Kalianna a cup of cocoa, she began to overhear their conversation.

"So you're gonna go to the local children's hospital tomorrow to deliver presents? That sounds really nice." Adrien told Kalianna.

"Yeah, we're gonna make Christmas cookies and we're planning on having a stocking decorating event for all the kids. Also, there'll be a surprise guest coming to visit the kids afterwards too. Let's just say, he lives at the North Pole." Kalianna winks at Adrien, sipping on her cocoa.