Christmas special

Christmas special

One week later,

I opened the door to my old home and saw that it was really dusty. All my stuff was when I left it last time I was here.

Jason: Man, I gotta admit it's nice to be back here. Despite all the nonsense that happened previously, I really did like it here.

Rose: Yeah, you and me both.

Jason: Yeah, speaking of which, where in the world were you?!?! I expected you to be with the girls when I found them yet you're half across the world with some friends you made.

Rose: Dad, I told you I got separated from them.

Jason: I know, I know. It's just hard to believe that you wouldn't come back to everyone.

Rose: I did wanna come back, but I didn't just wanna leave all my friends.

Jason: I understand, just please don't do such a thing like that. I was worried sick about you. I already have my hands full with all kinds of stuff, I don't need you going off and making me worry sick.

Rose: I'm sorry dad, I promise to be better.

Jason: Good, because you're going to stay here from now on.

Rose: I'm alright with that.

Jason: Ok. Now enough of this nonsense, we need to start decorating for Christmas. Not to mention this place needs a good dusting. This poor place hasn't been lived in for a good long while.

We all nodded and began to clean up this place along with getting all the old decorations that I had stored out in the garage.

(timeskip)

Jason: Alright, now this is more like it.

The whole house had been cleaned and decorated in no time, ready for the guests that were coming tonight.

Jason: Hey girls, who's all coming tonight?

Cynthia: Well, so far both mine and your parents are coming to visit.

Velvela: As well as my family and a couple friends of mine.

Jason: Do I gotta worry about Steel barging in and thinking it's some sort of house party.

She chuckled a bit, shaking her head in the process.

Velvela: If he does then you can take care of him.

Jason: Deal, in the meantime I'm going to check on our little angel.

I headed into my bedroom and saw Trixie fast asleep. Quietly, I walked over to my bed and sat, watching her as she slept soundlessly. I couldn't help but smile, I was finally a father. I've been telling myself  this for the whole week, yet I still can't believe it. A dream that I've had for many years has finally come true, I just hope that I'm able to protect her from the dangers ahead.