Chapter 9

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

' Fixing Relationships? Pt I'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

' Fixing Relationships? Pt I'

It was the next day, birds tweeting; sun shining and groans of teenagers filled the air. 'Wait teenagers?' The girl sat up, cringing through the crust in her eyes with a birds nest on top of her head. Did she bring her friends over? Or did they break in? Again. Getting up, the girl was about to leave before getting pulled down abruptly, making a high pitch yelp escape her mouth.

" It's 6:40 a.m, go back to sleep," a deep female voice groaned making the girl turn to her side. White hair sprawled out from under the covers, covering a small distance with the short hair. It had a slight pink twinge to it, making the hair look like a very light pink color. Staring for a minute at the hair, [ Name] realized what happened the day before was real. The dogs she adopted were the characters from Tokyo Revengers! What sorcery bullshit was this. She couldn't even put up with 'real' people most of the time, how could she deal with fictional.

Just as the girl was about to speak a crash sounded from the kitchen, causing the awake girl to scramble out of the bed; leaving the white hair girl to her slumber. Running down the kitchen, a sight be-felled her eyes. Toman Mikey was clutching the counter as a small white dog was latched on his arm while a yellow streak to his leg.

' Did Izana and Kazutora just team up on Mikey?'

" Kenchin!! Help!" The tall blonde leaned on the wall watching the scene unbothered with Kakucho beside him. He bummed as they both drunk coffee from a mug. Smirking at the scene, Draken turned away and enter the kitchen, leaving the smaller blonde in the situation any himself. " You traitor!!" Failing his leg up and down, Kazutora finally let go after being flung off. Balancing himself, he was about to run back to Mikey to bite his leg before a hand grabbed his neck.

" Where you going lil' buddy," Nahoya said as he clutched the back of the dark fur before walking back  into the kitchen with the dog.

Okay......

" [ Name] help!!!" Sighing, the girl walked up to the pair of boys before attempting to pry the white dog off. Receiving no progressive, she looked at the shorter boy. " How about we go back to my room? I think I have the thing for him." The girl said before motioning the boy to follow. Nodding his head rapidly with tears forming, he jogged to catch up to the girl who was up the stairs. When finally making it to the girls room, she opened the door before closing it behind the boy.

[ Name] walked up to her closet before opening the door, in there was the pink ceramic container that held the powder from the day before making Mikey's eyes widen. " I thought you said-" I know what I said but If you want him off then just listen."

Sprinkling some powder to where the dog was biting,  some went in the white haired dogs mouth before it started sneezing and promptly letting go.

Poof

......

" Now that you're back, I think it's time for reconciliation." The girl spoke before promptly clapping, looking between the two similarly height boys. Hearing the words the girls spoke, the tan skin male pulled his lips back into a vicious snarl as his wide eyes stretched. " I will do no such thing," his tone coated with venom, glaring at the black eyed boy in-front of him.

Creasing his brow, Mikey looked at the boy in front of him, slightly glaring his eyes at him, " Why do you hate me so much? I thought you seen what happened in the future!" Mikey said sternly, tilting his head slightly to the side menacingly.

Coughing in her fist the girl spread the toe boys apart before speaking.

" You're brothers, don't argue with each other," [ Name] spoke making the blonde's eyes widen. A spark of hope could be seen in a flash before it disappeared.

" Brothers?" Mikey mumbled, shocked. Did you know show him that part? ' I guess I didn't.'

" WERE NOT BROTHERS AND WE WILL NEVER BE!!!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.