Chapter 3

[ A/n: Didn't expect so many people to wish me happy birthday, it really warms my heart ❤️ so as a thank you I did an double update! Hope you enjoy the chapters!]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

' The argument?'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

' The argument?'

The statement stuck in the air, lingering in a loud pause. Beth was the first to collect herself among the inhabitants in the room. The tension still held to her shoulders when she questioned the girl infront of her. " What does that mean? Are you on something, [ Name]?" The brunette stepped forward, holding her hand against her friend's head, carefully removing the [ fringe/ bang/ baby hair] from her forehead. Her friend couldn't help but make an offended sound at that statement.

On something? Her! As if she would be dumb enough to get high. She was too broke now to do that anyway.

" You offended me on all levels," [ Name] spoke, straight face to her best friend before looking down.

" - And I'm trying to be serious for once, com' er."

Taking her best friend's hand she carefully made sure to cradle the small dog in her arms before dragging Beth into an empty room.

Just Her and Beth, and the puppy.

" Is it really serious to go into a separate room?" The brunette spoke, watching her friend close the door then lock it. " It feels as if you're gonna murder me or something. You're giving me the heeby jeebies [ Nickname]." Beth said passively, looking into the adjacent girl's eyes.

" If I did I would do it at YOUR house, not mine," [ Name] mumbled, cradling the blonde puppy in her arms. " [ Name]!"

" I'm just kidding, take a joke."

The girl pulled her arms up in mock surrender, " but seriously, we need to talk about those dogs."

Seeing [ Name] serious the girl nodded. She too noticed the strange behavior, the human like tendencies, and the weird intelligent behavior. She's not a genius but she knows how dogs are supposed to act. These dogs don't even come close to the usual normal behavior.

" I noticed too." Beth said, mumbling her answer behind a nervous laugh. " And you didn't say anything? You stingy hoe!"

'Hoe.'

" Hoe? You were drooling over Toji last week! You dumb harlet!"  The argument went on for quite a bit as the dog in the shouting girl's arms looked shocked. The girls he saw never acted like this, the ones yelling over him are muscle heads. Definitely, even if the girl saved him. This foreign girl's behavior was too weird for his liking.

" Beth I'm serious we need to do something, putting our little argument aside." The girl said, quieting down on the last part. " Okay then what should we do then. Go up to them and confront them? Or maybe threatened them? Oh wait, I have an idea, let's invent a magic communication advice to understand the words they're gonna tell us!" Beth ranted, making the [ Hair colored] girl think.

That is right, we couldn't understand them if we tried.

" Oh damn," the girl mumbled, making the brunette smack her head in return. Almost knocking the dog out of her hand. " This is why you almost failed your freshman year!" Beth said, looking directly into the girl's eyes, making her wince.

" Your gonna be my 13 reason."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gathering all the dogs together, the girls made two seats on the floor in the living room. Pillows laid under their butts as they each stared at the dogs, nervously before glancing at each other. A tense, loud silence hung in the air.

" We know you all aren't normal dogs."

The only sound in the air was silence, tenser than the hole before the comment, statement. Even the dogs who were normally hyper was still.

How did she find out!?!

Takemichi thought, shaking at the idea of being thrown out in a random [ City/ Country] as a dog. How could he protect Hina if he's dead somewhere, how could he go back to the future if they don't solve this issue. This is gonna be a big setback for them if the girl kicks them out, he knows it.

Ran was the first to speak aloud, making sure all the dogs heard him loud and clear.

" It seems she's figured us out. How about we get some answers out of her when we answer her questions ♥️."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 [ A/n: Look at the notice board

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ A/n: Look at the notice board. Thats where I make my announcements.]

A Shift In Realityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें