Chapter 8

'New Additions'

'New Additions'

A loud grumble echoed through the house of the girl. After she calmed down from the incident from yesterday, she went straight to bed-too angry to think about previous events that expired a few minutes prior to her entering her room. Ruminating on the anger she felt yesterday, the girl decided it would be in her best interest to watch a few animes to calm her nerves. The glass from yesterday that decorated the ashes were now gone, having cleaning it up when she woke up.

A couch in sight made her shoulders relax. She could already feel the soft cushion caressingly her back. Relaxing on the couch while watching TV sounded heavenly to her. A chance to release stress, a chance to relax, and especially a chance to calm her nerves. Pushing forward, her socks tapped the ground as her tank top arose with every stroke. [ Long/ short] legs hurriedly speeding to the soft plush she called her couch. Once arriving to her intended destination, the girl leaned forward to sit down but she was stopped by a bark. The same four pairs of eyes from yesterday stared at her. Had she been so caught up in her break down that she forgot about the new addition to the house.

" Gaining new additions but losing one? Is this some kind of sign."

The odd question would go unanswered when the girl spoke. Her voice husky from waking up and crying, sounding scratchy from previous events.
Attempting to sit down, one of the blond dogs glared as the other three ignored her existence. [Name] didn't know to be mad at the dog that glared or the ones who ignored her existence. A complex thought for her mind that she scoffed. " Wait till I name ya, Karen one, Karen two, three , four..." the mumble met the dogs ears but they chooses to ignore it. Blaming it on her foreign heritage, for her weird actions and choice of words. Scowling, the girl swiped the remote violenting making the dogs look at her.

Never meeting their eyes the girl flipped through multiple animes as the dogs stared. Finally finding one, the girl turned it on catching the fours attention. Big words displayed on the screen, red and yellow letters. INUYASHA. [Name] personally had no vendetta against the show but she only watched it for one reason, Sesshōmaru. He wasn't in her top crushes but to the girl he was good enough for right now. She was bored out her mind with nothing to watch. She already re-watched a lot of animes who's new season came out so she decided to go back to the classics.

When she was younger she had watched a lot of old 90's anime, she called it a phase. The animes ranged from Inuyasha to dragon ball and to Tokyo mew mew. Not proud of the last one, the girl had to admit she liked animes with vintage themes to them. It was a big part to why she took Tokyo revengers on so fast. Set in 2005, vintage in her perspective but interesting to see how Japan was back then. If it was based on that time period accurately.

" I guess you guys ain't interested in the show?" The girl noticed the pairs of eyes on her, not even acknowledging the show on the TV. [ Name] had no idea why the dogs were even looking at her. Was it because she was watching a children anime? Or maybe the fact she's talking to them like humans? What she did know was it was unknown to her.

" Maybe you just need names? I think that's a good idea," deciding to pause the TV, [ Name] shifted her way sideways to get a good look. The taller blonde of the two same colored dogs had medium size blonde fur with a dragon tattoo. It reminded the girl of one of the other dogs she had adorning itself with the exact mark. " This must be the same person who brung the other dogs," mumbling the girl looked at the dog in-front of her. " Your name is going to be Mafia, 'cause you look like one!" Laughing the girl turned to the other dogs.

" Yours going to be Emo and yours going to be Manny!" The girl exclaimed, pointing at the other adjacent blonde and white dog. It made her day seeing how she came up with some names by herself. She didn't even need Beth for this! Having one more dog to name, she looked at the last one. She guessed if the owner who brought them here would have a favorite it would be this dog. Shiny dark hair, trimmed short but neatly. It almost had the same hair as Emo but it slightly neater.

" You'll be....um.. Bae!" Bae blinked his eyes before jumping off the couch with the other dogs following him, leaving the girl shocked. It seemed they didn't want to stay any longer with the girl. Did they find her pretty? Kinda. Did that find her dumb? Extremely. They had better things to talk about, one being how they ended up here and if they had clues to get back. The four dogs already realized they were the same person, their features were recognizable to them when they first saw each other. All sharing the same black eyes even when their fur were different colors but that wasn't the only thing they shared. Dark impulse, they can feel it from each-other. They may be the same person but that doesn't mean they're gonna trust each other.

This relationship is strictly business. Help each other until they find a way to get back. That's it, nothing more and nothing less.

"Damn, the audacity. If you didn't like the name I could've changed it. No need to just leave!"

 No need to just leave!"