Punishment

PART (2/3)
{Spanking}, {Brief Daddy Kink}, {Brat Reader}

You were in big trouble.

Maybe you went a little too far. Maybe making him come in front of his customer wasn't such a good idea. But, it would be a lie if you didn't say you thoroughly enjoyed it.

You were home now, standing in your shared bedroom. You were still in your Boys 'n Grills uniform along with Bob who was standing in front of you. He was gripping your face with his massive fingers, squishing your cheeks together. "Did-chu you know how hard it was? Fer me to not fuck yer throat in front of my customer?"

You didn't verbally reply, instead, you just shook your head.

"Stay 'ere and don't-cha dare move," he warned you in a low voice.

Bob lets go of your face and left the room, leaving you alone. You thought about if you should obey or be a complete brat and mess with him. The latter sounded more fun to you.

You looked around your room. There weren't a lot of places to hide.

Already hearing heavy footsteps getting closer, you decided that you were just going to hide behind the open door that lead to your bedroom. You quickly made your way over and sat down on the ground, leaning your back against the wall.

Soon enough, you saw Bob walk in, almost making you laugh. It almost happened when he stopped and sighed. "Lambchop, what did I just say?"

You stayed silent and watched carefully, observing his next move.

"If ya don't come out on three, yer seriously gonna get it when I find ya..."

You didn't reply, there was only silence.

"One..."

You continued to stay silent and didn't move from your spot.

"Two..."

Bob crossed his arms. "Don't make me say it..." he said in a dangerous tone.

You contemplated if you should come out, but before you could make a decision, it was too late.

"Three."

'Uh oh'

Bob placed something on the bed but you weren't able to see what it was. He began searching through the room, even looking under the bed. He walked into the bathroom and opened up the shower bath curtains, looking in, only for it to be empty. He pushed the curtains back and walked out of the bathroom. He continued searching the bedroom and made his way over to the door you were hiding behind.

Once he pulled it back, he saw you sitting on the ground.

You looked up at Bob and smiled at him innocently while he stared down at you with a wide smile on his face, but it was one of those smiles. "What did I just say?" he said in a low gravelly tone.

"Uhm, 'don't move'?" you squeaked out, still smiling.

"And what're ya doin'?"

"...Hiding..."

Bob reached down and grabbed your arm, pulling you up. "C'mere you brat!"