Headcanon 5: Cult

Bob is part of the cult. He probably got pulled into it because a cult member or members probably witnessed Bob killing someone and they thought. 

"Him. He could be part of our cult."

They probably gave him some false promises. Probably something like:

"You would be able to freely kill and eat people without repercussions."

"You will be protected under the cult."

And "You could become powerful."

Etc.

Y'know, something what a cult does. Manipulate and trick people. Or maybe they're telling the truth. Who knows? 

Anyways, if Bob had a partner, he would slowly hint at cult ideas, being in a cult etc. As he wants his partner to be apart of the cult journey. His partner already know what he does, so being in a cult should be no problem, right? 

Well that depends. Knowing something and participating in something are two completely different things. Joining a cult means having to do what they say and follow certain rules and probably means losing certain freedom to do what you want. It would also probably mean that active participation at "events" is required. 

If his partner were to say no, he would be disappointed. But Bob loves his partner and has genuine feelings for his partner. So he won't be angry with them.The conversation would only be kept between the two of them and they will both move on as if it never came up. 

If his partner were to say yes, he would be ecstatic. He would take them to the cult and there would probably be other recruitees there as well. Not a whole lot, but a handful.

Most likely, there would be some sort of ceremony, as his partner receives their robe and necklace. Probably say some chant, do some ceremonial stuff, and then become an official member.