I Love You, Bob

You were feeling like poop. It was a long day, an exhausting day. 

You just got back home after finishing up your responsibilities. Because you were a responsible adult. Unfortunately.

Things didn't go the way you liked. You had a schedule you followed and it all went to shit. But this wasn't a one-time thing, no. It has been happening day after day and it really kicked you down. 

Turns out today was the last straw for you.

You trudged inside your house and closed your door. You glanced up and saw Bob popping his head out of the kitchen with his handsome smile, his dark fluffy hair slightly messy, and his relaxed eyes behind his glasses. He was looking at you with such brightness. Seeing him made you want to cry.

Bob immediately frowned when he saw how your face slightly scrunched up. He seemed to wipe his hands off on a towel and took off his silly 'Kiss the Cook' apron and made his way toward you.

"My sweet darlin', what's wrong?" His large hands gently grabbed your much smaller ones.

You couldn't answer him and burst into tears.

"Oh, sweetheart," he said as he pulled you in a warm hug. "It's okay." 

You wrapped your arms around his waist the best you can. He was a larger man but you didn't care. You loved him just the way he was.

His hugs were so soft and so warm. So comforting. No pillow in the world could even hold a candlelight to Bob and his wonderful hugs.

Bob started to comb through your hair. He knew that was your favorite thing. You loved getting your hair touched and played with. You smiled against him, face still deep in his red turtleneck sweater that he so loves to wear around the fall and winter time.

You started to calm down when you took in a deep breath of his scent. He was wearing the cologne that you bought for him. It made you happy that he liked it enough to just use it at home.

You looked up at Bob, resting your chin against him. He looked down at you with a gentle smile.

"I feel better now," you said with a soft grin and a sniff.

Bob chuckled, which sent a vibration through your body. He placed his large hand against the side of your head. He used his thumb to wipe away your tears. "I'm happy to hear that, darlin'."

You reached up and placed your hand on the back of his as you leaned into his palm, enjoying his tender touch.

Bob had to take a step back so he could lean in and give you a gentle loving kiss on your lips. His lips were soft, plump, and tasted sweet.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked at you in the eyes, but in a such intense loving way. He softly rubbed his thumb against your cheek. "I'm just about finished with lunch. After that, we can do whatever ya want." 

He suggested a comfort show of yours and you grinned widely and nodded.

He kissed you again. "That's my girl."

You guys had a really nice lunch. You always loved what Bob makes. You were glad you had someone like him to feed you and comfort you.

After you guys finished eating, you both began watching your comfort show.

You were laying on Bob's thigh. You had your arms, wrapped around his leg as you made yourself comfortable. While he ran his fingers through your hair. 

"I love you, Bob."

"I love you too, my sweet darlin'."

You wished you could stay like this forever.