A/N : The Other Chick and the Wingman ((coming soon))

The story cover is on the side and so is the book trailer.

Let me know what you think!

((This isn't a new chapter. the next chapter will come out soon.))

__

 A brief intro:

So as most of you know, I'm the writer for 'The Wallflower and the Prankster'. Unlike most stories, I didn't go for the 'bad-boy' stories (not that they are bad. I had my fair share of liking them) but instead chose a completly new type of guy as a love interest here. (At least I think it's original.)

Anyway. I  was thinking up odd/cute pairings and I came up with with a pair:

The Other Chick and  the Wingman.

-

-

-

It's still a Work in Progress but here's the rough blurb:

Natalie has always been the 'other chick'. She is always overlooked by her peers and most times: the awkward girl out. Fortunately, they remember to invite her to their Girl's Night Out.

There she met Brayden, the wingman. He has helped so many guys get their girl, that he never had time to be serious with anyone. However, there is no denying their attraction to each other.

As luck has it: they meet again. Only this time he has to hook her up with one of his friends.

Misunderstandings leaks through and leads them through various situations. From funny, awkward ones to amazing ones.

Will these moments be enough to make Brayden realise what he is giving up? Or will he continue to be a wingman and  help his friends? What will happen to these two?

As told by the 'other chick' and the wingman, themselves.

-

If you haven't done so already:

Check out the Book trailer! -->

-

-

So that's the blurb (WIP)!

Let me know what you think. Have any questions? Ask away.

I'd love to know what you think of this story so comment!

Bye For Now!

Quesion for the readers: Can you think of any odd/cute pairings?

-

Please don't be a ghost reader. Make your presence known here.

-

-

-

 Ps. If you are wondering how these two stories connect and why I posted this here.

Other than the title, it's because one of these charecters wll make a short appearence in 'the Wallflower and the Prankster' soon. * Wink wink*

If that isn't enough. The Wallflower and the Prankster inspired this story. :P