🌬Chapter 34☁

🌬☁

The pots of green plants that he and Peat bought were finally put in the company, and the pots of succulents that he planted with his own hands were transferred to Peat's balcony.

Peat was a little embarrassed by the sudden cohabitation, but he was happier in his heart.

Ever since Fort knew that he had been having a crush on him for many years, he had been a little nervous that Fort's attitude towards him would change.

He was worried that Fort was more moved by the past than liking it.

He felt that liking was a pure thing, and he didn't want it to mix with any other feelings.

The life of cohabitation was ordinary and natural. Except for the previous time when Fort was a little out of control, he never showed any gaffes after that.

The dinner was made by the two people working together. It was a simple home-cooked meal with two small bowls of congee.

After dinner, Fort took the initiative to wash the dishes. Peat looked at the back of the kitchen and smiled shyly. He felt that perhaps Fort liked him more than being touched.

They kissed naturally at night. Fort hugged him tenderly and considerately. Although Peat was shy, he still held his pajamas tightly with both hands.

It wasn't until Fort kissed his neck and overpowered him that he slightly opened his eyes and looked at Fort obsessively. Fort propped up his body and asked him softly, "Is it okay?"

Peat blushed and trembled with nervousness. But he did not hesitate when he replied, "It is okay."

🔞

His lips were kissed again, and the clothes on his body were also taken off neatly little by little. He clung onto Fort's shoulders in fear, and allowed him to lick him freely from the clavicle to the nipple, from the abdomen to the toes.

He blocked his eyes and tensed his body until the rough tongue licked the side of his delicate legs. And now he said in a glutinous voice, "F-Fort."

"Hmm?"

"I-It tickles..."

"Where does it tickle?"

"...You...Stop licking here...Okay...?"

"Okay."

As soon as Peat got the answer and wanted to relax, he heard a soft smile from the person below, and then the shaft that was half-raised between his legs was grabbed.

He was so frightened that his whole body tensed up, and he hurriedly put his hands on Fort's head to push him away. Fort rubbed his waist soothingly, and then slowly raised his legs, licking his tongue from the stem to the back acupuncture point.

Peat's whole body was softened by the lick. The tip of the tongue moistened the back point, and it slowly penetrated in a little. Peat raised a hand and covered his mouth to prevent himself from making a shameful voice.

After licking it for a long time, he inserted his fingers into Peat's body to expand it again. Fort stiffened his body and pushed it into him until Peat's body was moist enough.

With a crying voice, Peat allowed him to manipulate and kiss him. He licked the flushed earlobe and asked with a hot and moist breath, "Is it comfortable?"

Peat said "hmm" obediently, and then he was afraid that he would not be able to hear it. Accompanied by a moan, he replied shyly, "Comfortable....good. It is comfortable..."

The two finally shot out after lingering for a long time. Peat powerless plunged into his arms, not daring to look up. Fort stroked his back lightly. The smooth skin occasionally had some obvious strange feelings. He knew that it was the scars mentioned by Noeul.

His adam's apple rolled up and he hugged Peat tighter.

TBC