🌬Chapter 28☁

🌬☁

When Noeul learned that Peat was in love with Fort, he was so startled that his jaw almost fell off. Inexplicably, he was a bit worried. He had always known Peat’s thoughts. But because he knew too much, he was afraid that the heavy heart full of love would hurt.

He thought a lot about it himself, and in the end, all that was left was wholehearted blessings. From the perspective of a friend, he always hoped that Peat could be happy.

Noeul asked him, “Does Fort really like you?”

Peat didn’t hesitate and looked at him seriously, "I can feel that he likes me."

Noeul nodded and said no more. He hugged Peat, his eyes were a little red. He didn’t know he suddenly became so emotional. It was either because Peat was foolish or it was because of the fact that his love came true after having a crush on him for a long time.

After Fort got off work, he came to pick up Peat. Noeul and Boss were also there in the shop. When Fort saw the two of them, he greeted them and then invited them to have dinner together.

After a meal, Noeul’s heart finally fell back to its original place. He grew up with Peat and knows more about Peat’s affairs than anyone else. Peat never expresses himself, but he also has his own likes and dislikes. For example, his taste of food. Although he doesn’t avoid any food items and he can make do with everything, if he eats something he doesn’t like, he always pauses for a while before continuing.

Fort seemed to have caught the problem that he discovered after having eaten countless times with Peat. He took away the remaining few vegetable leaves left on Peat’s plate.

He then voluntarily placed it into his own mouth and then raised his hand to pick up a shrimp and put it on his plate. He didn’t make any painstaking effort during the whole process. He still communicated with Boss about industry issues, but he had already replaced Peat’s food with something that he liked to eat.

"I took the university entrance examination in a relatively far away place. After graduation, I went directly to company A, figured out the way, and then came back with my classmates to start a company. Did you go to university in this city?"

Boss nodded.

Noeul listened to them for a long time and couldn’t understand the basic problems in the deed. Finally found a place where he could speak decisively, "Can you guess which major Peat took in the university we three went to?"

Boss nodded, "Yes, there are several schools in this city that have good majors."

Fort looked at Peat and thought for a few seconds, "I guess it’s either astronomical geology or archaeological philosophy."

Noeul’s eyes widened and his face was full of shock, "How do you know!?"

Fort looked at Noeul with his eyebrows raised and said with a smile, "He doesn’t like to be lively. So he should choose a major which is comparatively neglected."

Peat sat aside and gave an answer, feeling somewhat embarrassed, "I...studied archaeology."

Although Fort’s guess was almost the same, he was still a little surprised to hear him confirm it himself. He imagined Peat studying antiques with his eyes when he was in school, and suddenly smiled and said, "Then I, can I become a historical relic in your hand?"

Peat didn't say anything.

TBC