Season 2, Chapter 1. "Training & Atlas."

"So, this really what having a semblance and aura all about?" You say as Raven's sword slams into yours and yours left eye goes split between gold and red.

"Uh, I guess so?"

You kick Raven sending her flying back through the air.

"Kinda crazy. I mean this is practically easy mode."

Yang leaps at you with a kick you stopped her and with another you knocking her some meters away. Ruby swings her scythe down at you and you catch it with your bare palm. You yank the scythe out of her grasp. Raven was back on her feet and already attacking you. You block Raven's incoming attack that was behind you using the blade of the scythe without turning to her.

Ruby goes to punch you but is swiftly stopped when you duck down and sweep her legs from under her. Above you Raven's attack misses and you get back up to your feet. With two hands on the scythe and your sword sheathed you swung the scythe at Raven, and she dodges the blade and promptly closes the distance.

You block her sword with the grip of the scythe and the ground breaks beneath the attack in a second you observe Ruby and Yang both rushing you. A blade comes out of your foot, and you swing it upward slicing through Raven's guard causing her to leap back holding her chest.

You had found out that your entire body was practically a pentagram. So, you could summon your swords or anything from wherever you wanted to.

Ruby zips at you in a ball of roses and Yang on her flank at the last moment you redirect her towards Yang she reverts in time but still goes slamming into Yang. Raven is already attacking you again and you weave the attack before blocking and re-directing the momentum of the attack downward you punch her knocking her back, but she holds onto her sword.

Yang and Ruby start to attack you Yang leaps at you with a haymaker that you sidestep to the left and dodge immediately Ruby leaps over her bringing her scythe down on you. You step to the right and her scythe hits the ground Yang rushes you with a barrage of punches all of which you dodge and from behind you Ruby appears and swings her scythe.

You kick Yang in the stomach and grab Ruby's scythe again. Raven dashes at you and swings her sword downward. You keep your grip on Ruby's scythe and use your other to grab Raven's sword mid-slash and wind bursts around you all. Yang dashes in low from your left side and Raven let's go of her sword.

Raven dashes in alongside Yang and sends a punch towards your gut. Pushing off your right foot you dash towards Yang and a portal suddenly opens in front of you and a sword comes through. Two more portals open on your left and right with fists coming through both of them and Ruby dashes in a low stance from behind you.

"Hm." You grunt.

You take a step back and move your head back avoiding the punches and Ruby swings her scythe at your legs and you leap over her using her scythe to go higher.

"Hn. Alright that's it."

Yang and Ruby start to pant from exhaustion from fighting for almost 20 minutes straight. You and Raven weren't at all tired. "Ten-minute break and we'll start again." You vanish then appear with three cold bottles of water and toss them to Yang and Ruby who had taken a seat on the ground.

"Yang and Ruby."

"Yes?"

"What are your current thoughts? How do you feel about all of this?"

"I'm annoyed. Really annoyed. I just want to land a single hit. Maybe even a light tap. It's frustrating." Yang says.

"Mhm. And you Ruby?"