Chapter 2 "Dusty Old Crow"

You were walking through the busy streets of Vale, making sure not to bump into anyone as you looked down at your newly acquired scroll.

Your only contacts being Ozpin and Glynda.

Ozpin had sent you an image of someone and said to you, "You'll recognize him at first glance. And you could probably even smell the alcohol coming from him."

"Qrow Branwen..."

Glynda advised searching the nearest bar's and you might find him there.

And that's what you were doing.

You had your straw hat tucked away into your bag along with your swords.

Reaching the nearest bar, you'd step inside of the bar scanning the room quickly. You'd find he wasn't there.

Well, next bar.

Next bar, he wasn't there.

The bar after that, also not there.

And the bar after that one he wasn't there.

Arriving at the next bar, daylight beginning to fade.

'I swear if he isn't here, I'm going to murder someone.'

"Someone" felt a chill go down their spine.

Scanning the bar, you noticed the 2nd floor to the bar.

With a silent leap, you'd land on the railing and see Qrow talking to someone.

You'd step on the wooden floor and go over to Qrow and grab him by the collar of his shirt

"Oi. I just spent 3 fucking hours looking for you. Did Ozpin not tell you I was searching for you?"

"Um... No."

You sighed, letting go of his collar.

"Fuck's sake. Now I need a drink." You dropped in the seat next to Qrow, looking at his masked company.

"Hm? Who are you?"

The masked person just seemed to stare at you, studying you.

You'd let out an exhale through your nose.