Chapter 14 "Jail"

You'd wake up and immediately felt the cold hard floor.

Sitting up, your left and right shoulders ached, and both of your hands were bandaged up, and you assumed the same for your upper half.

You had on some plain black shirt and dark blue pants on.

Flashback

Upon hearing the two boom like noises, Raven would portal to the top of a rooftop and see you on the ground and Kang nowhere to be seen.

Then an airship flew in, and General Ironwood stepped out.

"Thanks for the call Oz. I'm sure (Y/N)'s family will be delighted to see him again."

Stepping out, Ironwood was flanked by Winter Schnee, some Atlas Soldiers and a few Atlesian Paladins.

Ozpin let out a breath before lowering his weapon.

Raven was pissed off.

'You're so fucking dead Ozpin.'

As Raven watched, she'd dodge a sudden bullet.

Looking in the direction where the bullet came from, she gave them a death glare before disappearing before a portal opened behind the sniper.

Raven stepped out with a diagonal slash that'd cut the person in half and they'd burst into smoke.

While sheathing her weapon, Raven looked and saw someone leaping away.

Their eyes met Raven's blood-red eyes and Raven's eyes told her, "I could kill you right now."

Raven would portal back to Yang and the others.

"We're leaving."

"Bu—"

"We're. Leaving." Raven said, shooting a glare over her left shoulder.

No one dared to utter a word after that.

Raven went over to Cinder and dragged her by the ankle before opening a portal and stepping through it.

Flashback End

Standing up, you'd lean up against the bars looking to the left, then to the right, seeing someone approaching your cell.