Prologue

(Y/N) (L/N) The Black Sheep of the (L/N) Family.

The (L/N) family resides in Atlas. Yes, they are rich, snobby assholes. They specialize in summons. Not really Glyphs like the Schnee family, but I guess somewhat like them.

They can generate these pentagrams and summon monsters.

That semblance has been passed down through generations. Pretty much everyone from the (L/N) family has this semblance... Supposedly.

But when you were born without a trace of aura growing up, you were ostracized.

Current Age: 8.

You walked through the halls of your family's luxurious mansion. Walking by a large window, the sun would shine through brightly.

As you continued walking, you'd pass a maid. The maid didn't even give you a glance.

Continuing on, you'd hear something,

"Good morning Young Master Isaac."

With a glance behind you, you'd see that same maid bowing to Isaac. Isaac is your older brother, only being 9.

You continued walking forward, trying ignoring the gazes you got from everyone.

Reaching the large dinner table, you'd see your siblings. You had a multitude of siblings.

In all, you had 14 siblings.

The eldest sibling being Vance (L/N) and he is 25.

Surprisingly enough, you have more sisters than brothers.

You had 9 sisters and 4 brothers making 5 male children, including you.

You found the atmosphere at the table suffocating from your young age.

The gazes everyone gave you, you'd try to shrug them off, but they're always there.

Taking a seat, Isaac would be seated beside you.

That dinner went like normal, I guess. Everyone would talk, and they did not include you as if you weren't even there.

So, your life continued to come at the age of 14. Let's just say you rebelled and stopped caring about your family.

You dyed your hair from black to purple. You debated getting piercings, but ultimately decided against it.

Going into your bathroom, you'd look at your medium length hair. Your hair grew quickly.

You'd run your hands through your hair a few times before nodding to yourself and exiting the room.

Walking down the hall, you'd pass a maid who gave you a look of scorn, but you'd grin.

Making it farther down the corridor, you'd take a right and nearly bump into your father.

"Ah, wassup."

"Wassup? Conduct yourself as someone proper. You are a child of (L/N) family. Act like it."

"I am? Really? Well, I couldn't tell."

"Your residency and last name. You are a part of my family." He'd look at your hair. "And what is it with this disgraceful hair? None the less such a disgusting color. Get rid of it immediately." He'd reach out to touch your hair.

You backhanded his hand away from your hair.

"Don't you dare touch a single strand in my hair, you bastard." You said, seething.

"Where did you learn such language? And when did you gain the authority to speak to me in a such a way, boy?"

'Boy, huh?'