chapter 11

Adrien opened his car door and got into the van. He closed the door and looked at his men in the back. Then looked at the man beside him.

"Start the van", he said in a stern tone. The man nodded and started the van. The van was fill with Adrien's best men, men he can trust to finish the job.

The men had loaded guns, there were multiple guns per men. They were loaded, they also had bombs. Adrien was playing with those people who took Marinette he was gonna kill. Them. All

He had a serious face on the whole ride. These people were his sworn enemies and he was gonna make sure that all of them burn in hell.

They reached the area and Adrien got out of the van. He was about to enter the building but his most trusted man approached him.

"Sir!! Your not going in there alone", the man said as he grabbed adrien hand. "I told you, just stick to the plan. I'll go in there, then when I send the signal you and the guys blow up the place ok?", Adrien said.

"But sir, what if you get shot?", the man asked in a worried tone. "Hey don't worry about me, worry about the signal ok?", Adrien said, trying to calm the man down.

"Ok sir", the man said as he nodded. "Good job Travis", Adrien said while smiling as he tapped his shoulder. Travis gasped, "sir, y-you've n-never called me by my name b-before", Travis said while stuttering.

Adrien smiled, "go", Adrien said. He then turned around and ran into the building. "Good luck sir", travis said in a worried tone.