chapter 1

Marinette was humming a tone while she was cooking a meal for her husband. She then felt strong arms wrap around her waist.

Her husband Adrien hugged her tightly from behind. "Mmmmm that smells great baby", her husband said from behind.

Marinette smiled as her husband complimented her cooking. "Awww thanks babe", she said while smiling. "Ofcourse", Adrien said as he kissed her softly.

*Ring, ring* Adrien's phone rang in his pocket. He broke the kiss and took out his phone and answered it. "Yeah?", He said as he answered the call.

"Hmmmm ok I'll be there in 10 minutes", Adrien said. He then hung up the phone and pushed it back in his pocket. "Awww", Marinette pouted.

"It's ok I'll be back before you know it honey", Adrien said while smiling. "Awww please be back before dinner ok honey?", Marinette said as she turned to face him.

"Ok I promise", Adrien said. Then after he kissed her softly. He broke the kiss and went to get ready.

Adrien was getting ready for "work" and when he does that he doesn't come home until the next day.

So Marinette had to ask him to come back today, and not tomorrow. They barely got to spend time together.

So Adrien drove away from the house to an abandoned house. He got out of the car and headed into the house.

Adrien walked to a area in the house. He finally saw two of the men that work for him. He walked towards them to see a man tied up in a chair.

"So what do we have here?", Adrien asked with a smirk plastered across his face. "Please!! Don't hurt me!!", The man pleaded in pain.

His face was bruised and he was bleeding. "Where's my money?", Adrien asked in a stern tone.

"I don't know", the man said. Adrien looked at the man next to him. He gestured to the man to hit him again.

The man balled his fist and punched the man in the face very hard. "Owwww haaaaaa ahhhhh!!", The man shouted in pain. "Where is my money?", Adrien asked as he pulled the man's hair.

"I don't know", the man cried out. He punched the man in his face. He moved from him. "Beat it out of him", he said in a cold tone. The men nodded and continued punching him.

Adrien walked away and got into his car and drove back home. "Hey honey I'm home", he shouted while entering the house.

"Your home!!", Marinette squeeled as she jumped on him. He kissed her passionately. She broke the kiss, "you hungry?", She asked.

"Yeah, starving", Adrien said.