chapter 10

"sir!! Sir!!", The man shouted while running into Adrien's office. "Yes sir? What's the problem?", He asked, while raising an eyebrow.

"Sir, your wife!! She's missing!!", The man said while panicking. "What?! What do you mean she's missing?!", Adrien shouted as he jumped up from his chair.

"I mean they took her", the man said in a panicked tone. "Those bastards!!", Adrien shouted in anger.

"What are we gonna do sir?", He asked in a worried tone. "I'll tell you what we're gonna do, we are gonna wait until tonight then we're gonna get my wife back", Adrien said while pacing around the room.

"Ok sir, but how?", The man asked doubtfully. "Don't worry, I got this", Adrien said as he placed a hand on the panicked man's shoulder.

"Ok sir", the man said, as he finally calmed down. Adrien walked back to his desk and sat back down in his chair.

He started to plan out what he was gonna do, and how he was gonna get Mary back. He has no doubt in his mind that he was gonna get her back.

He promised her if something like this would've happened to her, he would always find her, And bring her back home.

If anything were to happen to her, he was gonna kill whoever had hurt her with his bare hands. He was crazy about Marinette and he was gonna find her no matter the cost.

Even if he died in the process of it all. Even if he didn't get to save her tonight, he was gonna try again and again until she was safe again.

He was gonna bring her back home safely, or everybody up in there was gonna die. Even if it was the last thing he did, he was going to make sure that she was safe.

(Awwww that's so sweet🥺 imagine having a husband like that awwwww🥺🥺)