chapter 2

Marinette was sleeping, she was dressed in black revealing pj's. Adrien was at home, as usual.

Adrien wasn't at home and Marinette was gonna surprise him with her PJs but he didn't come home, so she fell asleep.

"Where is the money!!", Adrien screamed into the man's ear. "I told you I don't know", the man said in pain.

Adrien pushed his hair back in stress. "If you do kill me your wife will suffer", the man threatened. As soon as he said that the blood in Adrien's veins boiled.

"What did you say punk?", Adrien asked in anger. "Your wife-", the man didn't get to finish his sentence before he received a hard punch.

The punch broke his nose. Adrien flapped his hand trying to relieve the pain in his knuckles.

"Don't ever say anything about my wife!!", Adrien screamed in anger. The man laughed like a maniac.

"Your wife was already in danger the minute you kidnapped me", the man said while laughing. "Oh yeah we'll see about that", Adrien said.

"Kill him", Adrien said to the two men next to him. As Adrien walked away he heard to two gun shots and he smiled.

He got home and hanged his coat up. He walked upstairs and went to him and Mary's room. He opened the door to see Marinette sound asleep.

He smiled seeing her sleeping peacefully. He closed the door behind him and got into the bed with her.

He layed next to her, and puts the sheet on both of them. She hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck softly.

"Mmmmm", Marinette moaned as she felt Adrien's soft kisses on her neck.  "Your home", Marinette said, with her eyes still closed.

"Yeah I'm here baby", Adrien whispered softly in her ear. Marinette bit her lip.

Her eyes flutter open and she turns on her back. "Do you like my outfit?", She asked with a smirk.

"Wow, sexy", Adrien said as his eyes scanned her body. Marinette smiled, she grabbed his hands and he groaned in pain.

"Huh? Wat happened to your hand?", Marinette asked in a concerned tone as she sat up.

"Oh uh, today I hit my hand to my office door", Adrien lied. "Oh honey how did you manage that?", she asked as she caressed his knuckles.

She got some oil out of the drawer and rubbed it on his knuckles. "Awww thanks honey, your such a sweetheart", he said while smiling.

He kissed her on her forehead and she smiled. "Let's go to bed I'm tired", she said while yawning. "Ok", he said.

He then layed her down and hugged her from behind. They both fell asleep shortly after.