Meet & Greet.

Reece's P.O.V:

'How are you feeling?' Abi asks me, coming into the living room from the kitchen.

'I feel much better. My migraine has gone and I still feel a bit sick, but I'm much better, thanks. It's all your nursing.' I wink at her, from my position on the sofa. When I got back from the interview, I got changed into my pyjamas and chilled on the sofa, with Nikki and Abi looking after me. Shyla went out with a few friends, I think. A boy and a girl. She'd better not have done anything naughty.

'Good. And yeah, it probably was.' Abi chuckles and joins me on the sofa, pulling a bit of the rug around her.

I wonder whether to tell her about Zayn and what I think he's up to.

No, I'd better not. She'd probably tell me it's nothing anyway.

'You've got the meet and greet tomorrow Reece!' Nikki flops down in the armchair, beaming at me.

'Oh my god, yes.' I gasp, gaping at her. 'I'd totally forgotten about that.'

'I noticed,' she smiles. 'Thousands of fans have tweeted you. I checked.'

'I haven't been on Twitter for a while and I turned my phone off, so I haven't seen my mentions and stuff.'

Abi leans over to the table and chucks my phone onto my lap. I turn it on, sitting up a bit. I click on the internet and soon, my phone starts beeping and doesn't stop.

I get hundreds of mentions.

'Oh my god.' I mumble, watching my phone continuously beep and bounce and vibrate.

'Jesus.' Abi mutters. I glance up and they're both staring at my phone.

I flick through my mentions and new followers and stuff and then I sit back, sighing.

'It's going to be a busy day tomorrow.' Abi bites her bottom lip.

And indeed, it is.

~*~

'We'll soon be opening the doors to let them in Reece.' Jason's standing near, towering above me.

I nod, checking my reflection in the glass. I'm pretty nervous about this.

Jude calls Jason over to the doors and I wait with Amy, Zana and a few other people by the table and the stage they've set up.

'Three, two...'

Eeep! I glance out of the window and stare at the enormous crowd gathered around this music shop to see me. Me. A normal, teenage girl from a tiny town who loves to sing and play guitar.

'One,'

They open the doors and I squeal, watching the girls and a few boys walk in, smiling and shouting.

'Good luck Reece.' Zana squeezes my shoulder encouragingly.

'Thanks,' I mumble, taking out a pen. 'I'll need it.'

One by one, they all come up to my desk and I sign autographs for them and speak to them for a few minutes each.

After a while, I start enjoying it. I feel my phone always vibrating in my pocket, from Twitter probably.

'Hey Lucy! It's great to meet you! Aw thanks, it means a lot. Have fun, bye!'

'Hiya Emma, thanks! I hope you like the songs I'm currently writing! Aww, bye,'

'Hi, what's your name? Aw that's cool. And thank you!'

I say these things many times and I smile and grin so much, my cheeks hurt.