𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7: 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

To Naruto

Hey Naruto its been a few weeks. I already miss you. Life has been WAY too quiet without you hear. Our friends still don't know about us though I kind of figured you should announce it with me. Also everyone is still talking about someone shouting yatta loud enough for the whole village to hear. I'm so glad I wasn't next to you when you did that.

Sasuke has nearly made a dull recovery but Lee was hurt really bad in a recent mission. He still hasn't woken up and it has been a week. I hope to hear from you soon.

Love

Sakura

To Sakura-chan

It's awesome to hear from you! Life has been really boring without you here. Also good call with the announcement hehe. I can't wait to see you again. Ero-Sennin has been "researching" at every stop we made! The damn pervert is going to get us both killed. I hope Lee recovers soon. I'm not suppose to tell you but our next stop is in Suna. Maybe I'll get to see Gaara! That would be awesome.

Tell the teme that I can't wait to kick his ass!

I love you Sakura-chan, now and always dattebayo! Well I gotta go. Hope this gets to you soon.

Love Naruto

Dear Naruto

Lee's condition has gotten much worse. The poison is slow moving and is damaging his nervous system. Our medical staff can't cure it so Lord Third is sending Kakashi, Sasuke, Kiba, and me out to find and retrieve Lady Tsunade. I'm so excited to meet her! I wonder if she will take me on as her apprentice? Well anyways Sasuke can't wait to put you in your place as he says.

Love

Sakura

To Sakura-chan

I had my first encounter with Sasuke's brother. You can't tell him that I ran into him. He will know when the time comes. Good luck on your mission. Well I should be saying good job on the successful mission. News spreads fast and everyone is talking about how a team of Konoha shinobi convinced Tsunade-sama to come back.

Love

Naruto

To Naruto

He...he left...Sasuke left. He was acting so strange...I should've noticed! I...I should've stopped him. He injured a lot of our friends. Four Sound shinobi came for him but he killed them. He left and...and...oh god it's just so horrible! Izuma and Kotetsu were both injured trying to stop him. The night he left...he...he tried to kill...me. He kept talking about severing all bonds...and...and he's going to kill you. I heard him say that after he stabbed me. I'm writing to you from the hospital. Please...be careful.

Love

Sakura

To Naruto

It has been several months since your last letter. I'm starting to get concerned.

I've been training under Tsunade-sama in medical ninjutsu. It turns out I'm a natural at it. Please write back Naruto I'm worried about you.

Love

Sakura

To Naruto

I have terrible news. L...Lord Third is dead. Sasuke and Orochimaru attacked last night. Orochimaru erected a barrier and left Sasuke to fight us off. Sasuke...he has become so strong...its not human...he is still after you. Please be careful.

Love

Sakura

Sakura gazed at the last letter Naruto had sent two years ago. Tsunade had been initiated as the Fifth Hokage and Sakura had been busy making her mark in the field of medicine. She wore her regular skin tight black shorts underneath her usual skirt with her red top accentuating her shoulder length pink hair (Think Shippuden Sakura). She was currently on her way to meet Tsunade to see what she was called for. She tore her gaze away from the letter and placed it in her tool pouch for safe keeping. She let out a sad sigh as she climbed the stairs to the Hokage's office.

"Damn paperwork!" -crash- "Damn desk!"

Sakura shook her head and opened the door to see Tsunade's desk was broken in half and paperwork was everywhere. Shizune looked more shocked than Tsunade.

"Shizune you realize that the last stack of papers you just put on here just broke my desk right?" Shizune nodded dumbly while gazing at all of the fluttering papers. "Are you trying to assassinate me Shizune? Cause if you are paperwork is a cruel and sick way of doing it!"

Sakura decided to clear her throat to announce her presence. Tsunade shocked Sakura by crossing the distance in the blink of an eye.

"Lets talk on the roof." Sakura nodded and followed her teacher to the roof. Sakura was still puzzled by the summons. It was obvious that this wasn't a mission so that could only mean it was a request that was personal in nature. They finally reached the roof and Tsunade began to pace while thinking of what to say.

"What is it Tsunade-sama?" Sakura was slightly concerned about her teacher but Tsunade replied without thinking.

"Its about Naruto." Right away Tsunade knew she had to keep talking when Sakura's expression became fillex with concern. "He is coming home in a few days. He is also bringing some people that...well...I don't know what to think about it. You try to figure it out." Tsunade huffed as she dug into her pocket and shoved a letter into Sakura's waiting hands. She skimmed over it and her breath caught in her throat.

He was coming home.

Dear Sakura-chan

I'm so very sorry that I haven't responded to your letters. I have made friends with a group of former enemies so I've been training with them. One even has the Rinnegan like me! The group's name is the Akatsuki. They were former Bijuu hunters and one still is. However he left when they agreed to come with me. Anyways I'm on my way back as I write this so expect me soon.

Love

Naruto, the new Rikudo Snnin (that's what they call me. It's so awesome dattebayo!)